XV

~*Do I Still Like Him*~
Lisa's PoV
We finally arrived in Seoul and as soon as the car stopped Jennie zoomed out of the car. Which was really odd of her, seem she looked relaxed in the car ride.
I was about to open the card door until Jimins got on top of me. Our faces were so close, so I looked down so he couldn't see my flustered face
Click*
"You forgot to take of your seatbelt.."

"Oh"

I looked opposite from him and went out of the car as quick as possible
I speed walked to the the door but I could also hear the sound of shoes coming closer and closer to me.
Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm to stop me and it was Jimin.

"Look I don't want anything awkward between us can you just forget that night ever happened?"

What??!?, why would he say such thing?!?!
"FORGET THAT NIGHT EVER HAPPENED?!?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET WHEN YOU TOOK MY FUCKING VIRGINITY!"

I bawled back at him
I could feel a tear coming down my cheek and I was also shocked at what I just said.

"what can I do to make it up to you.?"
He muttered

"Get me another job.."

"But your still going to live with me."

"I know, I'm not stupid"

I harshly shoved my arm so he could let go and walked into the house trying to hold in my tears

Jennie's PoV
I was talking to jungkook, but then I saw Jimin took Lisa hand, he then said something but I could hear because I was at the house door but they didn't even realise.
After, I heard Lisa shout out
'FORGET THAT NIGHT EVER HAPPENED?!?! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGET WHEN YOU TOOK MY FUCKING VIRGINITY!'

"Park Fucking Jimin, what did you do."

"Huh what did Jimin-"
I ended the call as I totally forgot jungkook was there and. Entered the house like nothing happened.

⚫️⚫️⚫️Time Skip

Lisa's PoV
I was lying down on my bed drowning in my own tears because of that stupid good looking, sexy son of a bitch.
*Knock Knock

"Come in."
I said as my voice cracked
I looked at the door to see who it was and it was Jimin and turn to the other direction to quickly wipe my tears.

"What do you want."
I mumbled

"I got you a job at a café a few blocks away, I got you the uniform and you don't have to go any interview because I own the café.
"Great, thanks, close the door when you leave."

"Lisa I'm-"

"Goodnight."
I replied ignoring what he was trying to say.

He sighed and left.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

For the first time I actually woke up early because I was kinda happy about not see Jimins ungrateful face 24/7
It was 8:30am and my job at the café started a 9am so I decided to leave now.
I went out of my room, went downstairs and headed outside really fast so no one could stop me and when I meant no one I meant Jimin.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

I opened the café door and wondered to see if anyone was there
"Hello?"

"Oh your-"

"Lisa?"

"Daniel?"
Why the fuck is he in Seoul?!?!

"H-how have you been."
He then spoke

" G-good."
Daniel is my ex boyfriend I ended the relationship with him 6 months ago because I caught Him cheating with a whore at a club.

"So can you show me how things work here?"

"Sure, Follow me."

⚫️⚫️⚫️Time skip

Daniel showed me how everything work and the café opened.
Lots of people came in and it wasn't that stressful
While I was making coffee for a costumer

I felt a pair of hand around my waist and a pair of lips slightly touching my earlobe
" You know I haven't stopped thinking about you.Can I later on take you out and talk things out."

I didn't know how to react.
He even offered to take me out to talk things out is this guy really serious.
He took a step back as the boss ordered him to come to his office.

⚫️⚫️ A few minutes have passed and Daniel is still not back.
Something has been bothering me ever since he left
If I got back with Daniel will it stop me from have feelings for Jimin?

I could use him as he hurt me really badly and once the feelings I have for Jimin are over then I can break up with Him again.

Yes, I've finally expected that I got feelings for Jimin.
But Why when he hurt me
Why when he doesn't care about me at all.
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
Thank you for reading chapter 16 Lisa finally meets his ex and is thinking of using him.
All I know is that Jimin is going to feel hurt when he finds out that-
Ha you thought
I ain't going to tell you shit.
But one of you smartest will probably figure it out.
Please VOTE!💜
And thank y'all so much for reading and Jimin me support.
Thank you once again,HAPPY BEW YEAR ASWELL 🥳🥳🥳💜💜
I Hope all of y'all have a great year this year and always feel happy. And remember to not spread any hate and to also make other people feel happy.
Remember what our boys told us to
Love Yourself 💜
JamlessJamin ❤️