VIII

~*Rivals*~
🅙🅔🅝🅝🅘🅔'🅢 🅟🅞🅥
She was on the falling shaking in fear,tears were coming out of here eyes. I felt so hurt seeing my bestfriend like this, I've always seen here as a sister and seeing her like this just makes me want to burst into  tears.
There was a mirror that was slightly facing me , I could see Jimin's reflection as he walked in still holding the gun.
"I missed her,the bullet didn't-"

"Why?.."

"I didn't mean to, I wasn't concentrating Jennie, you know I've got anger issues it's not my fault"

"THEN TRY TO FUCKING CONTROL IT JIMIN, ITS NOT THAT HARD!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTROL IT EVER SINCE I FOUND OUT I'VE HAD ISSUE!"

Lisa's PoV

The kept on arguing and the reason for this is me.

"I'll move out."

The room went quiet

"No!"

They said at the same time. But why is Jimin even saying it, it's not like he cares anyways.

"I'll get a new Job, it's fine"

"No my brother needs to protect you Lisa, it's not safe your already kinda part of it."
She said calmly

"Brother?!?! Jennie is there something's that you haven't told me yet, again!??!
and you even said that he was hot and you'd date him?!?!?! What's wrong with you???!?!"

"She said what??!! Wow I didn't know I was that good looking damn."

He said smiling to himself

"No,..N-no I only said that so you could get close to him more easily, I know how your around cute and hot boys."
I was so shook at was she said that the words that were supposed to come out didn't come out.
This is too much for one day I just want some rest.

"Look I'm going to bed this is too much for me to process in a day."
"You Can't.."

What?!?! What does this cunt mean I can't?!?!

"why not"
I said bluntly

"Your my maid remember you have to clean up the mess"
He pointed towards the shattered glass all over the floor that HE made.
So I did, I cleaned HIS fucking mess that HE made. On MY breaktime.

⚫️⚫️⚫️Next Day

I have just finished my work and I was heading to the kitchen to eat. Jimin and seulgi then came in kissing passionately and while they were kissing, Seugli gave me a quick glance then smirked.
I swear to fucking god if someone doesn't hold me back I'm going to snatch her hair off.!

"Baby let's stop, Someone  might come- "

Jimin then looked at me shook.

I then left the kitchen.

⚫️⚫️⚫️Time Skip

It's been really awkward between me and Jimin lately ever since he shot and he wouldn't stop looking at me, I feel really uncomfortable. I won't talk to him until he apologises for he stupid act.

Jimin's PoV

I want to say sorry but I'm not that type of person.
The lights suddenly came off and we heard footsteps from afar.
"Lisa come close to me now."

Lisa's PoV

Jimin told me to come close so i did. I was shaking in fear one again but not because of Jimin, it was because of the lights mysteriously came off and me and Jimin were the only ones who was in the house.

The other maids went out for there reward for being good.
"Who's there?!"
"It's Kai.."
This Kai person then laughed weirdly
"What do you want and why did you take off the lights. !"

The lights then switched on then we were surrounded by 8 young men.

Jimin's PoV

"To Talk and get want I want." 
"aren't you supposed to be talking to Jungkook about this? I mean he is the leader."

" that's right Jimin, I am the leader"

Jungkook and the rest of then suddenly appeared

They took Lisa away from me so they could protect
"Great we're all here we can finally chat!"

"want do you guys want."

"it's obvious we want the good looking girl your hiding"
Chen said and bit his lip and winked at her.

I was so close to punching him in the eyes. No one does that to he-
Wait what?

"And why is that?"
Taehyung said

"That's non of your business!"
Sushi shouted back

"Look just pass her to us and everything will be okay."
Kai said to Me with that smile still plastered on his face

"No."

"IM MAKING THIS REALLY EASY FOR YOU GUYS, CANT YOU SEE?!?!"

"He said No."
Jungkook said

This bitch then began to laugh and said
"okay. But when we meet again and you don't give her to us then we'll deal this situation the proper way."

Exo then walked out and I could finally let's loose.

Lisa's PoV

"WHAT JUST FUCKING HAPPENED??!?IM NEVER GOING TO GO OUT IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE, FORGET MY CAREER"

"Shut up. Your annoying."
Jimin said and He walked upstairs as if nothing happened then bts finally sighed in relief.
"that was close. I thought I was about to pee my pants"

"How are you guys supposed to protect me if your scared of your rivals"
"Oh no we're not scared of those aliens, it's just that when Jimin pissed, it the most terrifying thing on Earth!"
Taehyung said

"Oh..so will they stop coming after me now or.."
"Babes, this was only round one don't get your hope up yet."
Suga said

Great...

💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜  exo and bts finally meet up some shit is going to go down in a few chapters just wait😏💜. I know some of y'all thought Lisa was dead😂😂😂. It's okay that will never happen, or will it?
Thanks for reading and
PLEASE VOTE.
Thank you once again
JamlessJamin ❤️,