XVIII

~*Scared*~
Daniel's PoV
I walked through the dark alleyway to go inside the hideout
"Took you long enough,where have you been?"

"I-i went to go spy.."

"Oh really on who?"

"Ummm, uh b-bts"

"Oh really?"

"Yes boss"

The truth is that I was on a date with Lisa and if he found out that I've been with Lisa the whole time I know he will tell me to bring her to him or order me to kill her. It just how it works in the mafia world and I'm not trying to put Lisa in more danger assuming that she lives with Bts she must have been in some shit.
But there is something that Lisa never knew about me, I'm part of a mafia and in this group,
...
...
...
We are all vampires

Jimin's PoV

It was now 6am but it's still pretty dark.
Seulgi was lying next to me and she kept on whispering to me that her legs hurt and I pretended that I didn't hear.

To be honest Lisa is way more better in bed..

The door all of a sudden opened.

And Hoseok appeared
He look at me,then seulgi, then me again and screamed
Like he saw a snakeu

"AAAAAAH!"
He then covered his eyes and went out.

Me and seulgi were shocked at his reaction but we laughed together at the end.

Lisa's PoV

I woke up and I felt I hard surface hot my back and all the memories from last night came to me..

I held in my tears and got ready for work.

After changing I went downstairs to go make myself breakfast, while I was eating Appeared

"Oh,Hello Lisa."
He said giving me his lovely box smile.

I smiled back and we started to talk about our favourite anime's that we have watched.

"Well, tae I have got to go, I'll talk to you later if your still here."
I said and left.

⚫️⚫️At Work.

I said my goodbyes to the customer and started to clean the table. The café was empty today so I was happy that I got to relax a little bit but before I took out my phone. A customer came and It was Jimin and hoseok hyung.
"LISA!"
He screamed give me a hug and I screamed

"J-HOOOOOOPE."
Yes I made a nickname for him.

We then laughed and he told me his order.

I was about to take Jimins order until a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist, it was Daniels

I tried not to focus on what was going on but when I got back to Jimin his face suddenly turned really really Red like a fucking tomatoe.
He then said trying to hold his anger.
"You know there is a rule, no physical contact."
Daniel then looked at Jimin and put his chin on my shoulder and said.
"Well, she is MY girlfriend and I can do whatever I want and besides when I hugged my ex girlfriend you never said anything about it, why now?"
he then stayed silent and told me what he wanted and stormed off.

"Can I take you on a proper a date tonight"
He whispered in my ear and I felt disgusted

I nodded my head and he put a piece of paper in my pocket

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

We closed the café and I took the piece of paper out that Daniel put in my pocket.
It said
My house ☺️😉
Address:*********
I was about to go to Daniel if we could change the place into a more decent place but I stopped when someone entered the café

Jennie, why is she here?
She went up to me and smiled. She looked at what I was holding and she first looked shocked but then she smirked
"Who's this from?"

"Um Daniel."

"Wait what your still dating him?, I thought you would move on from that cu- oh the plan... well have fun"
she then went to Jimin who was waiting for me to finish closing the café.

Once I was done I went to Jimin and Jennie and said that I was ready to leave,we exited the café and Jennie went the other direction now it was me and Jimin alone.
I should ask him if I can go, nah forget.

We went some silently without saying a word.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

I was wearing shorts and a crop top because Jennie told me to, it's not like we are going to do anything.

I went out through the main door and went to his house.

When I arrived we said our greeting and went inside living room to watch a movie.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"Uh a drama?"

"Then a drama it is."
He played the drama and we watched peacefully

⚫️⚫️Middle of Movie

A Kissing scene arrived and I could sense the akaward moment between until I felt a hand touching my ass.

It was Daniels, the fuck what should I do.

He then touch my back and when up until he felt the back  of my bra.

He unclipped it and that's when my head finally started to work so I jumped and said.
"Um, it's getting dark I'll leave now"

I faked smiled at him and rushed through the door I could hear him call my name ass I ran back to the bus stop.

When I got back I closed the door and took a deep breath
I then heard foot steps and it was Suga.
He shakes his head and said
"Your in big trouble, Jimin's upstairs. He wants to see you"

I was scared as hell but tried to hide it I went up stairs  and knocked on His door and entered quietly.
"Who is it."
He sad bluntly

"Lisa"
He then looked up and stared at me for couple of seconds, he then started to walks towards me and I walked backwards until my back hit the wall he then stared into my eyes and I looked back
I could see fear in his eyes for the first time.

Was he scared because i went out without telling him?

He hugged me and whispered in my ear
"Never do that again I was so scared someone hurt you again."
I slowly put my arms around him and replied back
"Sorry."
💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛
Thank you for reading this chapter 😄😄😄😄
Please VOTE!!!!! Thank you once again,
Jamlessjamin❤️