XXXIV

~*Jennie's return*~

Jennie's PoV ~in America~

I'm now living the life of my dreams, I live in a big mansion,started my own fashion line which me and that Bitch was supposed to start together.

But there is only one thing left missing...Daniel, I could've taken him with me but it was too dangerous at the time.

Flashback

"Go in the truck, you stupid little girl!" One of the guards said.

How am I supposed to escape?,

"Sir,Boss is calling you."
I small little boy came and said and the guards then left us chained up but luckily Lisa
One of the guards forgot to lock me up.

I Looked at Lisa one last time and smirked,the week little duck had passed out.

"Hey,you."
I whispered to the girl next to Lisa.

She Looked my way giving me a worried look,but I didn't care.

"If the girl next to you wakes up tell her I got shot,if you do then I will come and get you before the auction ok."

She smiled at me and nodded

I got up and ran as far away from the truck as possible.

For some reason all I could think about is Daniel, my love don't worry I'm coming to get you.

"One of them escaped!,Look she is over there!"
I heard one of the guards behind me and I ran faster than ever before.

Don't worry Daniel I promise I'll get you back,someday.

End of Flashback
"Miss Your Jet is ready."
I got up from my chair,got my stuff and walked to my private jet.

Here I come Daniel,and this time no one will get in my way.

End of Flashback

Jimin's PoV

Jin and I finally went back into the living room and it was silent I looked at jungkook and he looked as if he has been crying,what's going on.

I really want to know,curiosity is starting to kill me.

No ones PoV

Finally someone broke the silence. "Who is going to tell Lisa?" Jungkook said with his arms crossed.

"You can't tell Lisa about this." Seulgi said giving a worried expression.

"What do you mean we can't tell her,she clearly deserves to know that her own best friend was trying to kill her just because of a fucking boy!" Jungkook yelled walking closer to Seulgi but Yoongi held him back.