XXXXII

~*Peace Pt 2*~

I'm now back in the room with Jimin and after the Jennie incident, in a short matter of time I thought it was time to move on and focus on my baby.

Yoonji is the only important person in my life right now.

All the members had left to work as there was an emergency,so me and Jimin were in the room alone

He still had Yoonji in his arms and the sight of him playing with her bought tears to my eyes,tears of joy

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

Yoonji was now asleep and Jimin put her the bed but he made sure it was safe enough for her to sleep on.

"You still want to go on that date?"

I looked up at Jimin surprised at his question I thought he had forgotten the past stuff that had happened a few hours ago.

"Uhh Yes sure but Yoonji-"

Yoongi has a maid I'll tell her to take care of her.

"Sara!"

A women who looked like she was in her mid thirties came.

"Can you please take care of her daughter,me and my girlfriend want to go out for dinner."

WHAT
I looked up at Jimin and then back at the maid,Sara giggled at my reaction and nodded

"Lisa,can we go now?"

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip
Yoongi's PoV

I couldn't believe this was happening now, I know I said I wanted it to happen but now I don't want it to happen anymore,please let me travel back in time.

I am now at my fathers death bed.
Yes Lee's Death bed

"My son please don't feel sad,but please promise me you will carry on with the whole plan."

My dad had just told me about his plan I am 100% sure I did not want to be part of this and I promised myself that I would atleast try to bring back things were and I'm not breaking that promise.

"Dad...look I really do love you and I'm telling you that what you are doing is really wrong and I don't want to be apart of this plan..a-and if you really love me..and mum you'll rest in peace and let me do things right and let me fix your mistakes."

The room was silent.
"Yoongi...I love you but you will always be a disappointment to me."

He let go of my hand and that was the last words that came out of his mouth..me being a disappointment...

I got up trying not to cry and the doctors covered him up

"Now is the time to change things and I'm going to do it the right way."

"Hyung your not alone as long as you got us and the Vampire army by your side we WILL succeed."

Jungkook said giving me a sad smile

"Wow..that was the smartest thing you have ever said jungkook."

Jin said nodding his head

"Seriously Jin?!!, bad timing!"

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip
Lisa's PoV

The date with Jimin Had sadly
Finished.
It was amazing the food we ate,the conversation we had..I haven't feel this free since the war.

"Um Lisa.. I've missed you very much and I know what my sister had done and I'm really disappointed."
Jimin said holding my hands

"What I said at yoongis house
Calling you my girlfriend friend..I really want that to happen and I know I shouldn't have done that without asking you at all..so do you-"