X

~*This Feeling*~

🅙🅘🅜🅘🅝'🅢 🅟🅞🅥
I woke up with something hugging me around my waist
I thought it was Seulgi so I faced her and kissed her on the cheek but when I opened my eyes it was Lisa

"God mornin-"

She looked absolutely gorgeous even when she she was sleeping. I moved my hand closer to her face so I could touch her cheek but when my hand touched her she was about to wake up.

"Mhm"

She made the cutest sound ever.
Lisa's PoV

I felt something warm on my cheek and I thought it was Jennie coming to visit me so I kissed it but when I woke up it was JIMIN?!?

Hold up what am I doing in his room.
Flashbacks then start to come in my head.

'Oh....

"I'm so sorry Jimin I-I thought you was Jennie I leave now."
I was about to get up until I felt his hand holding me back

"Lisa go take a shower in my room, while you was sleeping I heard jungkook got shot so he went to go sleep in your room"

"He got what?!?!"

"Don't worry my personal doctor took care of it, go take a bath I go out."

He then went out of his room and I changed my clothes and put it on his bed and entered the bathroom so I could take shower.

⚫️⚫️⚫️Time Skip

I was done showering and I was searching for my clothes everywhere inside the bathroom I then remember that I left it on Jimins bed I stupidly forgot to put on my towel thinking that he would be there so I went inside his room and...

Jimin's PoV

And Lisa was in front of me I closed my eyes and she was in front of me fully naked smirking at me the next thing I know she smashed her lips against mine and we kissed passionately...

Ugh why am I thinking like this

In reality I saw her fully fucking naked and she stared at me shocked. I wasn't really surprised because I've seen half of her body already..

Jimin's PoV

OH MY FUCKING GOD
He was legit standing right in front of me not even closing his fucking eyes!
Like boy have some fucking respect!
He then looked away and started to walk close to me I really wanted to move but I could!
He grabbed my clothes and he kept on walking towards me the next thing I know is that we are 1 cm away from each other

" I assume you forgot your clothes..,here"

"T-thank you"

I rushed back into the bathroom as quick as possible
I leaned against the door and my heart was beating really fast, I then felt my cheeks heating up.
Am I blushing?
But why?
Why do I Feel This way?

Jimin's PoV

I tried to stay cool when I walked close to her, but why did I do that?? What the fuck is wrong with me?!?!
My heart began to beat really fast
I could feel my cheeks heating up.
But why
Why do I feel this way
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💜💛
I know this chapter is short but thanks for reading! Please vote for my story💜 thank you once again.
Important note: I'll be changing chapter 1 and on to this type of layout
Jamlessjamin ❤️