XXXIII

~*Truth*~

No ones PoV

"Jennie planned the accident to?, and she is also alive?,b-but how,when and why?"
Jungkook sadly said as we was also trying to keep his anger inside of him

"No,she lying,How is that possible Lisa and Jennie have been friends for a long time now." Jungkook said as he stood up.

"Lisa?,as in my Lisa? She is also part of this?"
Jimin said in confusion

We Looked at Jimin as we were trying to find an excuse, we can't let Jimin know he has to find out himself because if a vampire gets too stressed out then he will fall sick and die.

"N-no we are talking about a different Lisa,Jimin."
V quickly said.

"Hah He doesn't remember Lis-"

"Jimin lets go somewhere else." Jin interrupted.

"Why?"

"You said you didn't want to be part of this right? and you could also get yourself killed.."

Jimin nodded he followed Jin out of the Living Room.

"So he really doesn't remember anything?,wh-"

Seulgi was about to finish her sentence but when she saw the fang sticking out of namjoon's mouth she finally got the idea that Jimin was probably a vampire too and the pills were done and hidden,she knew about the pills because she is a vampire herself.

"Oh."

"Can you get to the Point?"
Kai said.

Seulgi sighed and she finally began.
"3 Years ago,Lisa,namjoon and their parents were going on a vacation to Bora Bora....."

Flashback

Lisa ones PoV

I was Peacefully Listening to music on the car and my brother was next to me reading a book while my mum was Looking our the window looking at the beautiful nature and my dad was driving everything was going so well.

Jennie's PoV

If I can't have Daniel,Then no one will, I don't care if that girl dies I love Daniel more than her, He is always say sorry to her for cheating but if that was me I would've killed the girl and forgiven him,but all he does is go on his knee and begs for forgiveness,well that will all end today.

her perfect Life was finally going to end today,me and my best friend Seulgi were planning to kill her today.

I gave the money to the two guys who will be driving the trucking and Hitting her and her precious family.

I got everything planned out, yesterday she told me she was going on vacation to Bora Bora so today would be the perfect day to end it all.

"Jen,are you ready."

"Yeah,When Lisa is Gone and Daniel will finally think about me."
I smiled to myself and signaled the men to go do there Job.

Goodbye Lisa

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

Lisa's PoV

I woke after my little nap and asked my dad if we were nearly there,he said that there was one more hour left to the airport.
I laid back on my seat for a while but then my mum screamed.

"JUN SOO WATCH OUT!"

Everything

Went

Black.

Namjoon's PoV

As I opened My eye I didn't know what was going on around me but as I to stood up slowly from far I could see an ambulance I tried to call for help but then I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my neck.

And whispers.

"What are you doing Sir Told Is to get the Girl."

"What?"

And that was all I heard.

Then everything went back.

End Of Flashback

No ones PoV

"So..you saw it all..even when I got bit and you never done anything?"

"Your disgusting"
Kai said as he was trying to hold his tears, and he continued.
"How could you hurt and innocent family?"

As they started to yell at her and Look at her in disgust

Seulgi Looked at Namjoon.

Seulgi PoV

Namjoon im sorry,the reasons why I didn't help you is because I was scared,I didn't know what they were at that time.

I'm really sorry please forgive me.

No ones PoV

Seulgi tried to help in her tears,she was only concentrating on namjoon as he looked at her with disgust.

Seulgi only dated Jimin to get close to Namjoon because she was too shy But when namjoon suddenly disappeared she stayed with Jimin because she knew Jimin was smart.

Because All this Time Seulgi was and still is in love With

Kim Namjoon.
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
One word

Damn

Thanks for reading hoeand please vote ♥️

Thanks again,

JamlesJamin ❤️

HOLD UP

190309

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

MIN YOONGI
MIN SUGA
SUGA
LIL MEOW
OUR SWAG
OUR LITTE GENIUS
OUR GUMMY SMILE

that was all the nicknames I could think of

Byeeee

Love you