VI

~*Awkward*~
"WHAT IS THIS!?!?!"

"B-babe?"

Jimin was still drunk

"DONT BABE ME ! EXPLAIN WHAT IS THIS!"

"It's my fault..."

I left the room trying to regret every that just happened with Jimin but I didn't want to regret it.. the kiss, they way he rubbed my— it all felt so fucking good
I've never kissed anyone like that before.
'But the thing that is still in my head is when he mentioned Mafia
Mafia?..  and why did he bring Jennie up , do they have any relationship in past?, Did they do something bad?, Lots of questions popped up in my head.
It might be a good idea if I call Jennie tomorrow.'
I walked to my room holding in my tears.
⚫️⚫️⚫️ Next Day
I woke up from my sleep but as soon as I sat up,
Seulgi was inside my Room sitting on a little couch I had.
She stared at me intensely but it didn't scare me at all,she has no expression on her face, she looked like she was about to kill me or something.
She finally started to talk.
"Morning"

"Hey."
I casually said

"Pardom me?"

What?
'HUNNY IS YOU DEAF I SAID HEY'
but I said that in my head not to piss her off at the time in the morning , it was 8am

"You dont have manners at all, its , good morning Miss Seulgi"

BITCH IS SHE FOR REAL?!?!

"Good Morning Miss Seulgi."
I said while putting a fake smile on my face

She sighed in annoyance and said

"Look, I don't know what your trying to do. But if you have anything with Jimin I want you to end it now because he's mine and only mine"

She said said

"Well I think your mistaken miss ,I have nothing with Jimin I've only been here for 2-3 days, I think you should be talking to Jimin, he was the one that slammed his lips on mine and also rubbed my womanhood, well it did feel really good. Has he ever done that to you because when we were kissing he said ' where did you learn all this from'
Sex must be really bad for him because he has got you..."

The words that came out my mouth got her angry even more angry but she tried not to show it

"h-he was drunk and you took a-advantage of him"

That really pissed me off

"Took advantage of him?!?! You don't even know what fucking happened,what do you mean I took advantage of him?!?!"

Whoops that was to stay in my head

"I mean, Sorry miss"
I looked down while apologising.

She stood up and headed to the door,

"You better be, oh and since there's nothing going on,stay away from him, you may talk to him if it's important or urgent, do you understand."
"Yes."

She left the room and I was alone, I got up and went to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up and I put on my uniform.
⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip
I was wiping the coffee table and Jimin was there sitting on the couch holding his phone but he wasn't on it, he was just staring at me.

He probably remembered what happened last night,
The awkward silence finally broke when the doorbell rang and I zoomed out of the living room to go answer it.

I opened the door and 5 Good looking boys were standing there.

But one caught my eye, it was jungkook!

I smiled at him and bowed at the rest and let them come in.

"Thanks Lisa"
The all said in together.

I guess Jimin is quick at passing out information.
One of them screamed,

"JIMMMIIIN HOW ARE YOU"
He said while running to the living room but he tripped
And one them laughed, the guy who was laughing sounded like someone was wiping a window.

I tried to hold in my laugh as well.
"Hey guys !"
He looked really happy to see them, I guess there really close.

"guys this is the beautiful maid I was talking about."
He pointed at me, like a small kid.

They all put there attention on me,
"oh, HELLO! My name is hoseok"

"Hello. My name is jin I'm eldest brother."

"Hello my name is suga"
Suga then smiled at me and his beautiful gummy smile lightened the room it looked so adorable.

"Hello! My name is V"
V showed me a V sign with his hands, he's adorable!

"Hey my name is Lisa"
I said shyly
the all seemed pretty calm and cool
"oh!, is this the girl we are protecting from the exo
gang—"

"Um guys let's go I wanna talk to you about something"
The attention was now on Jimin and they followed him.
What Did he just say?
⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip
It was now night time and the boys were still here making lots of noise down stairs.
Since I was done cleaning the house I decided that I'd finally call Jennie.
"Hey, Lisa Long time no talk."

"Why did you lie about you not knowing Jimin and last night Jimin got drunk and mentionined something about mafia, then a few hours ago. His friends came over I think since they looked really close and one of them mentioned something like exo mafia gang. I swear to fucking god if you don't tell me the fucking truth I will kill you, now start.!"

Jennie sighed and said,
"the guy who mentioned exo mafia gang did he mention his name"

"Yeah I think his name was......V, why?"

"that dumb shit"
She said quietly making sure I didn't here but I still did.

"Since you have already gotten the clues, I think it's time you know... But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone..."

💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛
Oh shit.. Is Lisa finally going to know or will Jennie lie?
Find out in chapter 8

Thank you so much for reading this chapter and i am ranked in
#kai #769
I was soo shook,you guys a probably wondering why he'll am I ranked there but it will all make sense if you keep on reading!❤️
!PLEASE VOTE!
Thank you guys for reading and supporting me,
JamlessJamin❤️