XIII

~*DO YOU REGRET*~

*Warning this Chapter includes a smut somewhere in the middle

"Jungkook, please don't freak out when I say this but-"
"Yes."

"What I haven't even gotten to the question yet?"

"Jimin, you can take my money so we can take Lisa and Jennie I-I don't mind as long if Jennie is safe. And Lisa too"

I could hear the boys giggling at the background, does he Like Lisa?

"O-okay Lets Go"
We all went back in the van, Got the money and Jin done his research on where Lisa and Jennie were.

"There In Spain?"

"WHAT!"

Me and Jungkook shouted

Lisa's PoV

I Felt so Dizzy when I started to open my eyes I realised I wasn't in a dark room I was in a beautiful house

"Your awake, here drink this"
Why Is he being so nice?

But I took the water anyways because I was really thirsty.

"Thanks, Kai"

He smiled at me

"I'm sorry for getting you involved it's the only way to get what I want"

"But I'm not important to Jimin and why couldn't you just take seulgi instead?"

"B-because.., Look to be honest I knew you moved to Jimins house all along."

"WHAT!"

"W-wait let me explain, you already know my group and BTS aren't really you know good with each other so we yuans stuff against them to get what we want, I basically told one of my men to go spy and he told me a beautiful girl moved in so I went to go check for my self. When I saw you Lisa, a feeling Hit me that I haven't felt in a long Time, so I kept on spying on you and the more I saw you smiling it made me happy but when you were cleaning That son of a bitches house I felt bad for you.., what I am trying to say is that I have feelings for you.."

He done all this just to get me!?!?!

"Look Kai I-"

" I know is so much for you to prossses but I promise you if you come with me then you won't have to be part of this mess, trust me you might think this mess is not that big but bts has made lots and lots of enemies and they try to harm them by getting there Loved ones-"
He said

"So that's why you took Jennie to harm them."
He nodded in response

"No look that's not the point Lisa what I'm trying to say that if you come with me you can start your life again I can make you a fashion designer, that's your dream right I'll make you have your own store I promise you but I just need the money first and I will get it super quick. "

" But, I barely know you?!?! How do you expect me to fall in love with a person I don't even fucking know."

"I can wait I don't mind, Look just sleep and tomorrow we will discuss more, By the way I took care of Jennie."

I just remember what his member did to her...

"You really expect me to come with you when you didn't even stop one of your member from raping my best friend?!?!?!"

He Looked down and he stayed quiet
"Look Lisa I Regret that so much I was just to fucking angry"

"Oh please"
I scoffed at him