XXV

~*GoodBye*~
Jungkook's Pov

My head was hurting so much I slowly opened my eyes, I felt so thirsty for blood and my head was hurting I sat up properly and I saw all my hyungs laying down then RM hyung came in.

"How are you"
He said and gave me a smile.
I moved back a bit as saw his fang

"Jungkook your a vampire too"

I then smelt a cup of blood that namjoon I assumed he was hiding but I tried to control myself.

"N-no then how come I remember you guys and...Jimin hyung...
"What? What happened to him?"

I tried to control my tears
"L-Lee,he ordered one of his guards to bite him without him knowing when we went to go meet up with him."

Namjoon's PoV

I was starting to boil the fuck up, before I could destroy anything i gave jungkook a cup of blood.

"Um do the rest of the members remember anything too?"

"Yes I gave you guys the last pills that I had to gave your memory back."

"Oh ok, thanks...hyung"
I smiled and gave him a hug when he finally called me his hyung.

"Jungkook I miss you, I miss you all."

I felt a tear drop on my face.

Lisa's PoV

I was sitting on a hard surface and I felt like I was moving around I tried to move my hands and feet but they felt like they were chained to something I finally was able to open my eyes, I was in a truck filled up with other girls

Wait, Jennie where is she?

"Jennie?"

I started to look around the truck but Jennie was no where to be found.

"Um have you seen a girl with green eyes and black hair she is the same height as me?"
I asked a girl besides me
She looked so pale

"U-um was she a gold bracelet?"

"Y-Yes."
She looked down and started crying.

"She refused to go inside the truck,s-so the truck owners s-shot her on the head.."

My heart stopped beating

I couldn't feel my legs.

The girl I've been friends with BEST of friends with is g-gone."
I could control my tears
H-how am I supposed to tell j-j

He forgot her,he forgot about us.

I looked up and whispered to myself

"Jennie, I love you."

The girl besides hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Jackie, my name is Jackie and don't worry everything will be okay I promise."

I nodded in her arms

And I drifted of to sleep

In my dreams
Jennie was right infront me wearing a beautiful white dress.

"Hello beautiful, don't cry we will meet again I promise you please take of yourself I really miss Jimin please say hello to everyone for me okay. Stay strong and make sure to bring back everyone okay. I love you soo much.
Remember what I have told you and since your not her tell the boys to spread the message aswell.
Love Yourself, no matter what because if you don't how else are you supposed to find someone if you don't even love yourself,and don't even trying hurting yourself ok? Just be patient and we will be together again. Bye Bye...
She the went to just like a butterfly.

⚫️⚫️Days Later

Jimin's PoV

Yes, we won the war I knew those useless humans would be able to do anything.

I walked out of my office
I was a co owner of a secret company where we sell female slaves at auctions and since we one more pretty female slaves are coming
Namjoon just called me and he said he got some men that want to help me out with the company and I accepted them all since Jimin gave what they were good at.

They were 5
Jin,yoongi,hoseok, Taehyung And jungkook

Jin and yoongi was going to get slaves for us.

V and Jungkook were going to be like my right hand man
And hoseok was going to help my boss in the auction.

Namjoon said the we're waiting for me outside
I got out of the elevator and I met 5 faces that I kinda recognised

"H-hey,welcome to seven company I am so happy to meet you"

I handshakes then all and told them and gave them everything they had to do.
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
Jennie is gone and Lisa met a girl named Jackie, Jimin is now a couple owner of a space comapany what do you think will happen?
Thank you so much for reading I hoped you like this chapter please vote and support my story 🙏😊
Thanks again,
JamlessJamin ❤️