XXX

~*What?*~ Yoongi's PoVAfter I left Hobi's house i got a message saying that I should go to the company so I am here now

           ~*What?*~
Yoongi's PoV
After I left Hobi's house i got a message saying that I should go to the company so I am here now.

As I was walking to my office I bumped into the Dickhead

"Oh,Mr Lee how are you?"

I said giving him a fake smile

"Oh I'm doing Just fine ever since we one that war."

Shut the fuck up

"Well that's good to know."

He was about to say something but he got a text
As he pulled out his phone his face changed completely.

"Oh im sorry for bumping into you, well I've got to go know I got a really important text."

He quickly waved his phone around and as the screen faced me I saw Lisa's name on the text.

"It's okay boss, I should be saying sorry to you,well goodbye."
After that I turned around and walked for a bit and turned back around to see if he was there, he was far but I could still see him.

I started to speed walk but I made sure that I didn't look like I was following him.

As I follow him down stairs he went he stood infront of a door and checked if anyone was there and went inside a room.
I followed into the room and as I got in I hid behind something so no one could see me.

But as I got in Lee was no where to be found,but I saw a man that looked very familiar

Wait, It is that guy
The guys who bit Jimin
As I was trying to get closer the door opened and Namjoon appeared

Lee and the mysterious man turned around to see who it was.
"Oh ,sorry I thought this was the bathroom."

As he was about to leave he Found me.

He was shooked and closed the door but he didn't leave he quietly tip toed to where I was a cane next to me

"What are you doing here?!?!, you know you could get yourself killed."
Namjoon whispered

Lee suddenly appeared out of no where I from of the guy

"Shh you'll probably know now if you be quiet."

I whispered back

"I read your text,what do you mean someone found out about the car accident not really being an accident?!?!"

"After the war I went to America because a mafia was trying to get our supplies so they could make korea normal again,It was this group called um.. EXO, I have done some research on them and I found out that they have got some history with bts and Lisa I also found out that namjoon, Kim namjoon is Lisa older brother and he was part of the accident but he disappeared and suddenly came to our vampire realm and as I was spying on them I heard them talking about the car accident wasn't really an accident and they might know who caused the accident...they know it was us Boss."

"WHAT,HOW DID THEY FIND OUT?!?!,GO BACK TO AMERICA AND GET RID OF THEM."

"Boss..that's the problem I can't the next day when I went to spy on them again they were gone."

"Daniel if you don't find them, I swear to god I'll kill you and anyone who goes near me."
Lee said trying to control his anger.

Lee finally left the room and This Daniel guy was chasing after Him.

As they finally left I made sure no one else was there and me and namjoon also went out of the room.as I turned around to see namjoon's face he looked confused.
I gave him a sad smile as I knew how confusing his life was.  I felt sorry for him.

Namjoon's PoV

The car accident wasn't an accident? And Daniel and Lee was made it happen.

"Yoongi you must not say a Word to anyone about this, Do you understand me."

"Okay I won't, I'll keep my mouth shut."
Yoongi replied

"And you know this means..w-we will have to work with E-EXO...right..."

"Yoongi Look at me with his eyes wide open.
"No....."
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
Oh shit..
That's all I'm going to say hoes. ♥️

Thanks for reading I love you and please vote. ♥️

Thanks again,
JamlessJamin ❤️