XXXXI

~*Peace pt1*~

Jimin's PoV
Everything came back to me.

As much as I didn't want to believe it,everything actually came back to me,I remember everything.

Even the moments until now

As my eyes opened I realised I was not in my room

"Guys he's awake."

I heard jungkooks excited voice telling his hyungs
I sat up on the bed and they all stared at me as they were expecting me to say something I looked around the room as but them someone caught my eye,Lisa..
Holding a baby..

Probably my baby..

"Jimin hyung,are you okay, do u recall anything from the past?"
Jungkook questioned me as he looked desperate for my response they all did.

I gave them a small smile and nodded my head
"Yes I remember everything"
The all sighed in relief

But something hit me,Jennie

"I even remember what Seulgi told us about jennie."

The room webt silent again until Lisa spoke.

"What about jennie?"
She look at me and the boys as she was expecting one of us to tell her.

"Lisa I'll tell you outside,pass Yoonji to Jimin."
Yoongi told her and she passed Yoonji to me and they both went outside

What a beautiful baby girl.

Lisa's PoV

"No yoongi I don't believe Jennie would never do such a thing over a boy! And she she was best friends with Seulgi,what did I miss?"

I was breaking down inside of me,I couldn't believe what yoongi was saying to me.

"I know it is hard to believe but it's the truth.."
Yoongi Looked down and started to play with his fingers.

"Where is she now?"
I asked

"She is on her way,we called her and told her about Jimin."

Good,then we'll talk.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

Jennie finally came and they told her everything but not the part that I knew what she done.

"Hey.."
She said

"I'm sorry I thought you forgot about me remember?,want me to say my name again?"
I replied

"Look,Lisa I'm sorry it was just to protect you and-"

"Oh save your storeys I know what you and Seulgi done over Daniel,stop trying to play the innocent one and show your true fucking colours."

She stood there and stared and a smirk appeared on her face.

"Oh sorry."
She giggled a bit and crossed her arms

Now she is taking the piss

"Oh I remember those time you know,when you actually thought we were best friends and is always make a plan behind your back to actually get rid of you"

She said right at my face not giving two fucks.

*Smack*

Yep,I slapped that ugly smirk right off her ugly ass two faced face.

She held her red cheek and looked back at me

"Who slapped who?,hell was that noise I heard it all the-Oh.."
Jin came and took me somewhere away from here so I wouldn't do anything thing more to her.

I looked behind to see her walking away..

I thought she was my best friend,my sister and the only family I had..why did it have to be her?

I loved her soo much I promised to protect her and she promised to protect me..

Well lesson learnt
Not all your friends will stick around you for long Choose wisely...
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
😔 you don't know how much I hate two faced people they get me sooooo annoyed and I honestly think they need to disappear. PERIODT

I hope you enjoyed this chapter I know it was a bit boring and I'm sorry this is the second last chapter,yes meaning that the next chapter will be the last I'm honestly soo proud of what I have done and I would like to thank all of the people who read all the way through

You guys could always tell me how good this book was and even improvements so that I could use those in my next book I'm writing.

Speaking of my next book I just released a teaser and when I'm done the last chapter I'll will publish chapter 1 (I have already done three chapters)
Please vote for my story and thanks soo much for supporting and voting my story too
Ilysm 😘,
JamlessJamin ❤️

Speaking of my next book I just released a teaser and when I'm done the last chapter I'll will publish chapter 1 (I have already done three chapters)Please vote for my story and thanks soo much for supporting and voting my story too Ilysm 😘,Jamle...