We're playing WHAT!

The Jade winglet was lost.
Ok that was probably not the best way to explain their situation, but it was close enough.
All winglets  were on a scavenger hunt for one of their lessons, it was going well until a storm blew up out of nowhere.
Dear reader; if you knew anything about me; Oceanbreeze, you would know that a random storm was none other them my animus powers, and I had a plan.
Ok back to the present.
The dragons have found a nice warm cave to stay in for, well, until the "storm" is over. Moon and Qibli make a fire together as Turtle complains about being cold, Winter is being salty, Peril is thinking about Clay, and Kinkajou... she is thinking about eating a rainbow ( and you thought I couldn't read minds! Ha I can!)

Moon: *shivers* Three moons it's cold.

Qibli: Here *Wraps a warm wing round her*

Winter:*Glares at him intensely*

Kinkajou: I'm bored

Turtle: We have literally been here for 30 seconds

Kinkajou: Stiiillll... I'm bored...

???: *Random dragon appears out of nowhere*

Everyone: ARRRRRRRRRRR!

???: Hi fellow dragonets!

Moon: Wh-wh-who are you?

???: Ma name's Oceanbreeze. And I will be you host today *brings out a microphone from nowhere, looks at the camera*

Qibli: Our what?

Kinkajou: Who are you talking to?

Oceanbreeze: The audience

Jade Winglet: ?????

Turtle: I am so confused...

Oceanbreeze: *turns to the dragonets* today on my show you will be playing, drumroll please.

*Random drum plays*

Oceanbreeze: TRUTH OR DARE! *smiles at the camera.

Peril: Truth or what now?

Oceanbreeze: Truth or dare

Everyone: ???

Oceanbreeze: *Explains*

Everyone: ooooooohhhhhhh

Winter: Sounds dum-

Oceanbreeze: -and you could even get a chance to kiss your crush,

Winter: Amazing I meant! It sounds amazing.

Everyone: *stares at Winter in shock*

Winter: *blushes*

Oceanbreeze: Stay tuned folks, this is gonna get interesting, and remember, send us some truths and some dares!

*ad break*