(PLEASE READ) ANOTHER Authors Note :(

(enjoy my meme at the top)

Srsly...

So basically today I hop on wattpad to find A DOZEN notifications of comments on this book saying:

"ONLY MOONBLI"

"I HATE WINTERWATCHER, ONLY F**KING MOONBLI SHOULD HAPPEN"

"What happened to Moonbli?"

"I saw Winterwatcher and I stopped reading the book."

...
...
...

Wth ma dudes.

I mean I thought you'd learnt from the last author's note but clearly not.

I know this isn't the update you wanted to c, trust me I know (and the real update will be published... soonish) but this needed to be said... AGAIN:

MOONBLI ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK. IDC IF IT'S UR OTP, OR YOU WONT READ THE BOOK BECAUSE OF IT. IT IS WHAT IT IS AND THAT'S FINAL.

If you're new here... That's no exception unless you just HAPPENED to skip the last authors note.

Pls guys. Just stop, ur giving me anxiety, especially when u start fighting over it. Even Oceanbreeze is pissed off.

Oceanbreeze: It ain't cool no more ma dudes. Especially since ppl here are TRYING to read the book NORMALLY without starting ww3 in the comment section!!

Yeah what she said.

And plus, the more you guys fight over it the longer it'll take me to upload since I have to write these stupid authors notes every time you start it up again.

And another plus, if u do say any of it imma just gonna delete your comment cause I can't b bothered anymore.

Anyway THANKYOU to all those amazing readers who have RESPECTED this book. You guys have given me the inspiration to update when I haven't in a while, so thanks. Much appreciated.

Sorry for being a bum this chapter.

Love u all 😘 (even the haters)

- Winter

P.S BEHAVE MY CHILDREN