Sailing Ships

Oceanbreeze: Hello everyone!  And welcome back to Truth or Dare!

Turtle: You don't need to keep saying that.

Oceanbreeze: What was that Turtle? You want to have a break from Truth or Dare and play spin the bottle instead!

Turtle: *stammers* Wh-what? I never said that!?

Oceanbreeze: I think you diiiiiid.

Qibli: *intterupts* What in Pyrriah is a bottle?

Oceanbreeze: Well you see... it's a... Ummm. .. nevermind we'll just use a scroll instead.

Moon: *sitting next to Winter* So how do you play?

Oceanbreeze: Well someone spins the scroll and whoever it lands on they have TO KISS THAT DRAGON!

Winter: Seriously!?

Moon: *groans*

Qibli: I thought we had gotten past the whole 'kiss another dragon' fiasco.

Peril: *laughs at all the complaining and says sarcastically* Aww no, well it looks like I can't play, what a pity. *indicating her firey scales* have fun everyone!

Oceanbreeze: Well I could always put an ench-

Peril: NO! NO MORE ENCHANTMENTS! I've had enough of you animusy-weird-creepy-do-what-i-want-you-to-do-magic for the rest of MY ENTIRE LIFE! *says with a shiver*

Oceanbreeze: *clears throat* okay then, no enchantments for Ms flamey over here.

Peril: *snorts in annoyance*

Kinkajou: Soooo, Peril doesn't have to play?

Turtle: Couldn't we just put an enchantment on us boys to be immune to Peril so we are able to kiss her.

Kinkajou: *Glares at him*

Turtle: *starts sweating nervously* not that I like her... I mean I like her as a friend not as a... um....

Kinkajou: *continues glaring*

Turtle: Wh-wh-why are you staring. I'm being honest.  I DON'T LIKE PERIL WHY HAS EVERYONE SUDDENLY GONE SO QUIET IT WAS JUST AN IDEA! *he yells as his voice breaks*

Kinkajou: *cracks a smile*

Jade Winglet: *cracks up laughing*

Turtle: *goes a deep red and stares at his talons*

Peril: You guys honestly don't need to put a spell on yourselves.  Doesn't Turtle have to protect his soul anyway?

Turtle: I suppose so...

Kinkajou: So are we going to play or....?

Oceanbreeze: Yes! Of course we are! *a scroll pops into her claws* who wants to go first?

Kinkajou: Oooooo oo ooo PICK ME! *waving her arm in the air*

Oceanbreeze: I think.... I'm going to pick.... Hmmm

Kinkajou: PIIICCCKKKK MEEEEE!

Oceanbreez: UMMMMM...

Kinkajou: *nearly dying*

Oceanbreeze: *opens her mouth to make a 'k' sound* k-k-k-k.... Clay!

Jade Winglet: ?????

Kinkajou: Turns a violent shade of red.

*Clay appears out of nowhere*

Peril: *faints*

Clay: What in three moons...