We aren't even suppose to be here... but okay

The dragons that have just appeared in the cave look around at each other in confusion. Most of them appear to be female, making the males feel kinda awkward. The only dragon that doesn't  seemed bothered is a Skywing dragon called Cumulus.

A male Seawing suddenly lets out a crazy laugh, everyone turns to stare at him.

"What the heck was that!?" A Rainwing called Cascade hisses.

"Why do YOU care?" The Seawing retorts back.

"Um because you sound crazy?"

"My name's Bluey!" The Seawing suddenly shouts. Cascade's nostrils flare, her hot-headedness  taking over.

"NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR NAME IS BECAUSE NOBODY ASKED!!" She roars, making Bluey burst out laughing and the other dragons stare at her in shock.

"May I interrupt?" An Icewing/Nightwing intervenes. Cascade glares at her but backs down. The hybrid named Crystal smiles that they are listening. "Okay now that we are somewhat civilized, does anyone know why we are here?" The dragons look at one another when a dragon pipes up.

"I do!" All the dragons part to see who the voice at the back belongs to. A female Nightwing suddenly leaps into the air, roaring in rage.

"IT'S A FREAKY DRAGON!!" She roars as the dragon comes into view.

"Moonshadow calm down!" A male Nightwing who everyone assumes to be her brother yells. The strange dragon seems to be amused by their reactions.

"Why I've never had dragons react like this before when they see me." He chuckles. Mist the Rainwing (who was the only one who knows what is happening) steps forward.

"You." She hisses. The strange dragon glares back at her.

"You." He growls back. Everyone else watches them as they seem to have a staring contest.

"Wowwww. That explains everrrrrything." A Seawing/Rainwing says sarcastically.

"You're Seaflow right?" A Seawing/Nightwing asks her. Seaflow looks back at the hybrid in shock while Mist and the strange dragon start circling eachother.

"H-how'd you know that!?" Seaflow stutters.

"Mind reading abilities" The shy hybrid says.

"I would leap back and yell at you but I don't rly have anything to hide." Seaflow responds, giving her a quizzical look. "So what is your name miss hybrid?"

"I'm Starstreak."

"Ah, that-" Seaflow is cut off by a roar from Mist as she leaps at the strange dragon. A Sandwing yells at her to stop.

"MIST! He may not be bad!"

"That's Gazelle," Starstreak says reading her mind, "Her mind is very... complicated and for some reason she is thinking about a game called... truth or dare?"

"Wooowww, cause a stupid sounding game like that TOTALLY exists." Seaflow says rolling her eyes.

"I'm not lying..."

The other dragons watch as the Rainwing leaps onto the intruder, tackling him.

"I'm telling you I'm not like the others!" He yells.

"All Bushwings are evil! They took my home and turned my loved ones into animuses! So don't tell me you aren't like the others because you are!" Mist hisses in his ear.

"He must be a run away Bushwings."  Hurricane, a female Seawing mutters under her breath. Two Rainwing/Sandwing hybrids; one girl and one boy, give Hurricane a strange look. The male one pipes up,