Authors Note... :/

Hey guys, I know you're waiting for the next update, AND IT WILL COME, dw I just thought you should know a few things.

First of all, if you are a writer you might understand when I say that I can't seem to find the inspiration to write the next chapter. And when I force myself to write, my writing is less humorous and badly put together.

Another thing is that I have found that I've been getting more and more anxious because of wattpad. Don't get me wrong, I love writing and all you readers, it's just rllllyyyy stressful. I find that I try to ignore that I even have wattpad, but immediately regret it when I realise I've kept you guys waiting for soooo long.

I'd like for you guys to keep in mind that I am human too, and things come up in my life (I'm a VERY busy person) and that sometimes I don't get onto wattpad until  late at night.

For the past few months I've sorta been on an emotional rollercoaster. Lots of stuff has happened and I'm just too tired to write something that is just a plain old fanfic.

I understand why you guys like this book. It's a truth or dare book filled with your favourite book characters. I get that, it's exciting. I've also found that I can be impatient with some authors, not rly thinking of their life behind wattpad and writing.

So please be patient with me, when I find a day that isn't so busy, and I'm a little less stressed, I'll write another chapter, and then another and another. And I believe that you guys will enjoy the chapters more.

Thanks for being so understanding.

And sorry :/

- Winter