A War Started While You were Asleep

Oceanbreeze: On last weeks episode--

Me: --Actually it was more like last months episode... *cough*

Oceanbreeze: GO AWAY THIS IS MY SHOW!

Me: Okay... *"leaves"*

Oceanbreeze: As I was saying. On last weeks episode--

Mist: --Erm, wasn't I suppose to tell you what happened two weeks ago? And why are you talking to the wall...

Oceanbreeze: COULD EVERYONE STOP INTERRUPTING ME!

Mist: ... *looks shocked, then rolls her eyes*

Oceanbreeze: As I was sAyInG. On last weeks episode, the one and only assasin, Mist, came to kill me, your amazing ruler--

Peril: --Pfft, Ruler?

Oceanbreeze: *talking over the top of her* AND WE LEARNT THAT THERE WAS A WAR GOING ON WHILE WE WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!

*silence*

Oceanbreeze: You may continue your story Mist.

Mist: *mutters* Finally... It all started two weeks ago, when the storm started.

Oceanbreeze: *looks guilty*

Moon: *raises an eyebrow at her* You didn't happen to have anything to do with that did you?

Everybody: *looks at her*

Oceanbreeze: *laughs nervously* Why would you think that?

Winter: Ah I dont know, maybe cause, you know, YOU'RE AN ANIMUS!

Turtle: And didn't Mist mention before that your the reason that the storm started?

Oceanbreeze: Ahhhhh yes... heh, about that....

Winter: So you DID cause it! I knew it!

Oceanbreeze: Ok no need to get all salty Mr Frostbreath.

Winter: oh I'll show you frostbreath! *moves towards her*

Moon: *grabs Winter's arm* guys calm down!

Mist: Yeah and could I PLEASE finish my story.

Winter: *huffs*

Mist: Where was I...?

Turtle: You were saying the war happened two weeks ago.

Mist: Ah yes. The storm started two weeks ago and it wouldn't stop. The assassin group I am from figured out that it was no ordinary storm but a storm created by an animus.

Everyone: *glares at Oceanbreeze*

Mist: The group assigned me to track down this animus and kill he or her to stop the storm because if I didn't the Bushwings would destroy us.

Oceanbreeze: *looks like she saw a ghost*

Kinkajou: Bushwing?

Mist: Ah yes I suppose you guys don't know what that is either.

Qibli: Is it a new tribe?

Mist: Yes and no. The Bushwings were the first dragons and they created the other tribes by using their animus powers. You see, all Bushwings were animuses

Peril: Were?

Mist: *nods head* after they had created many wonderful things some of the Bushwings wanted to use their powers for more evil purposes. In the end there was a huge civil war between them, and their leader, Leader Dingo, put out an order that all Bushwings could only give animus powers not actually use them. And this is where Oceanbreeze comes into the story.