Author's Note

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE HAS BEEN A FEW ARGUMENTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS BOOK. I am kind of upset because of it, this book was suppose to be a fun project I do when I'm bored, but I've noticed that some people have become VERY protective over their ships. I understand if you like a certain ship, and I understand if you don't like some other ships, but there is NO NEED for you to start an argument in the comments.

I won't tolerate anymore arguments about the ships. If you ship Moonbli, what are you doing here? I've mentioned more then once that I was going ahead with Winterwatcher. If you want to read about Moonbli or Qinter, go find another book, because there is honestly THOUSANDS of Wings of Fire ship books.

And to be honest, I think it's kind of stupid. As a WoF fan, I'll say this once. Wings of Fire is a BOOK SERIES. There's no reason to make other people upset because of words written on paper or a screen. If it was about human rights, then yeah, I'd understand, but this is just stupid.

Please think before you comment guys.
I love you all and I promise I'll update tomorrow as long as you guys stop being so argumentative. (I would update today but I have to study for a big test 😬)

Thanks, I appreciate the ones who read the whole note. 💓

Sorry I hate being angry but this needed to be said.
- Winter

P.S  mist_the_rainwing 's OC 'Mist' Will replace Gazelle. I really want all your OC's to be in this book so I'll switch them up.

P.P.S I might add all the OC's at the end cause I have something big planned.