Dare #5 I'm POSITIVE that you're crazy

bluestar5100

Oceanbreeze: It's been a while my fellow readers, watchers, dragons, AND of course, people.

*the room is silent*

Qibli: *coughs* Um, Oceanbreeze, it's literally been 10 minutes since you announced the 'add break'

Kinkajou: *mumbles* can dragons even tell the time... *massages her temples because she isn't very good at thinking*

Oceanbreeze: *smiles at Qibli* It may seem like 10 minutes for YOU but for the READERS it seems like a dozen weeks because SOMEONE forgets to UPDATE the book! *glares at the camera*

Me: (yup I just broke the fourth wall) whoops...

Peril: ... I didn't think you could get any weirder but I stand corrected.

Gazelle: *nods her head in agreement*

Oceanbreeze: *raises her eyebrows at her* Aren't you one of the reader's OC's?

Gazelle: ahh, ummm, *whistles nervously*

Oceanbreeze: *clicks her tongue in disapproval*

Qibli: *shifts uncomfortablely*

Moon: *clears her throat* I think we should get the next truth or dare in.

Winter: Good idea Moon!

Everyone: *sighs in relief*

Turtle: So... Oceanbreeze, who's the next truth or dare from?

Oceanbreeze: Well, if you read the title of the chapter correctly *winks at the camera* you'd know it's a dare.

Turtle: *facepalms..? facetalons..? snouttalons..?*

Winter: OCEANBREEZE JUST TELL US THE DAMN DARE!

Oceanbreeze: *blinks and snaps her talons. A scavenger falls at Winter's talons*

Winter: *stares at the scavenger at his talons then scoops it up making sure it's okay*

Moon: Awww, you're so cute when you're worried!

Winter: *blushes and intertwines his tail with hers, making her snout go bright red*

Peril: *pukes*

Clay: *intertwined his tail with hers*

Peril: *melts*

Oceanbreeze: *scrunches up her face* You guys are cringy

Qibli: Aren't you the one who got them together?

Oceanbreeze: ... shut up Qibli.... *snatches the scavenger off Winter and plies the tiny scroll from it's hands*

Winter: *tries to grab it back but before he can it disappears*

Oceanbreeze: *smirks at him*

Kinkajou: So what does the scroll say?

Oceanbreeze: *squints at the miniskill handwriting*

Peril: There's no way she'll be able to read that.

Oceanbreeze: *whips out a magnifying glass*

Peril: *rolla her eyes* Oh of course she would do that. Sometimes I really just want to burn her Seawing-Nightwing face off!

Clay: Peril.

Peril: Hmph.

Oceanbreeze: *clears throat* The dare is for Peril... and it is from bluestar5100 !