Oceanbreeze's Terrible Plan

(Enjoy the new layout)

Ah I forgot the dedication!
Dedicated to IlovetoreadNoor and Nectar_Racoon126 for being  so understanding and supportive.

All the dragons huddle around Oceanbreeze as she is about to explain the plan.

"For this plan to work we need everyone to cooperate," Oceanbreeze says as all the dragons nod their heads, knowing that the fate of Pyrriah rests on their shoulders.

"So what is the plan?" Moon asks.

"The plan is for us to kill Leader Lyre."

"Kill? Isn't that a bit... I don't know.. extreme?" Turtle inputs, not liking the idea of having to kill a dragon.

"It's either kill or be killed." Mist then says, her face serious. Turtle shudders, turning his eyes to the floor. Oceanbreeze scrunches up her head, struggling to figure out a plan to kill the Leader of the Bushwings who has a dozen animuses helping her out.

"How are we supposed to kill her? She has animuses helping her." Winter says, taking Oceanbreeze's thoughts right out of her head.

"OI! You weren't reading my thoughts were you!?"

"I'm an Icewing..."

"So? I'm a Nightwing, Seawing hybrid!"

"What's your point?" Winter asks, confused.

"I don't know... Why don't you tell me MINDREADER!" Oceanbreeze shouts.

"I'M NOT A-- Ugh, nevermind." Winter backs down, knowing he won't win the fight.

"This is going to be a tough one..." Qibli murmurs, lost in thought.

"We certainly can't do it on our own," Clay states, looking at everyone. They all nod. Losing some hope of winning this war.

"There's what, sixteen of us?" Winter says.

"Ay! What about me!?" Oceanbreeze yells.

"You don't count." He says, snickering.

"Surely that's enough though? Especially since Oceanbreeze and Turtle are animuses." Starflight points out.

"I don't want to use my powers for a bad cause though..." Turtle mopes. Kinkajou wraps her tail around his,

"You may have to Turtle, sometimes in life, we just don't have a choice." Everyone stares at Kinkajou as her wise words hang in the air. "Whattttt. Can't I be mature sometimes?" The other dragons shrug, unsure on how to reply.

"Guys! We're getting distracted, AGAIN. We need to figure out a REAL plan. Not just, lets-just-kill-leader-lyre-with-no-backup." Mist hisses at the group. Sunny perks up.

"I and the other Dragonets of Destiny have defeated many evil dragons. I'm sure we can come up with something... right guys?" She turns to face her other friends, they sit there unsure.

"Welp we're doomed." Deathbringer says.

"You can say that again." Peril huffs, curling her tail around her talons.

"Wait... Peril can't you just burn the Leader's face off? It's not like she knows the only dragon in Pyrriah with firescales is in the cave with us." Fatespeaker says, excited that she came up with an idea. Peril smiles, kind of creepily, 

"I haven't burnt someones face off in such a long time!"

"Peril..." Clay says, worried.

"Arrr, I meant," She changes her excited expression to a bored one, "Fine if I HAVE to."