Author's Note

Hey guys in the next chapter you'll be introduced to a new tribe of dragons, so I'll just explain them here.

The new tribe is called 'Bushwings' and they live on a far away island, even further then Pantala.

I came up with this tribe after I realised that there was dragons from basically EVERY biome EXCEPT Australia's bushland, outback, whatever you want to call it. For example, Skywings are from Asia, Icewings are from Canada, antartica etc. Sandwings are from the desert. Rainwings are from the Amazon, and yeah, you get the picture. After realising this I drew a dragon that was based off Australian animals.

Here is the picture of one:

Their wings are multiple colours:

The Bushwings are mainly brown, green, blue and yellow

The Bushwings are mainly brown, green, blue and yellow. They can sometimes be red and orange. They have scales like a crocodile and the MALES have spikes that curve up just like a cockatoo.

Just like the Lyre Bird, the Bushwings can mimic any sound, like the Tasmania Devil, they have extremely strong jaws, and they have a poisonous bite just like some of the snakes in Australia. They have night vision (cause many Australian animals are nocturnal) and with their crocodile like tail, they can swim very fast and for a long time.

Instead of having Queens they have Leaders (they can be Male or Female) and their current Leader is Leader Lyre.

I hope you like the idea of the Bushwings. PLEASE DONT STEAL MY IDEA OF THE TRIBE but if you do want to make an OC or if you want to add them to a book or something, just credit me, thanks.
See you all in the next chapter.
- Winter