Dare #3 Dancing???

Oceanbreeze: Wel-

Everyone: OCEANBREEZE!!!!

Oceanbreeze: Ugh you guys are such party poopers!!!

Peril: *rolls eyes* Well YOU have said that a couple thousand times when THERE IS LITTERALLY NO ONE THERE!

*Random voices gasp*

Peril: *throws up her wings* I give up THIS GAME IS WEIRD AND YOU ARE HAUNTING THIS CAVE!

Oceanbreeze: *chuckles*

Everyone else: ..... *no comment*

Oceanbreez: Sooo shall we play. *puts on her 'I-know-the-next-dare-is-going-to-be-hilarous-to-watch' face.*

Qibli: Might as well seeing that it is still pouring outside.

Moon: How long does a storm go for.... it's been almost 7 hours...

Oceanbreeze: *Ignores her* Oh wait before we continue playing I have a guest for you... *Clicks talons and a dragon appears*

Everyone: Oooooòooooooooooooooooo

Oceanbreeze: Meet Gazelle!

Gazelle: *looking quite shocked for a second but her shokedness is replaced with a cheerful smile* Hi!

Kinkajou: Oooooo you're a Sandwing!

Gazelle: Yep!

Qibli: Sooo you're our guest right? Does that mean you are participating in truth or dare?

Gazelle: *still smiling* I have no idea!

Peril: Ugh it's like having another Kinkajou,

Gazella: *Her face turns sour* We'll I'm sorry that I'm happy, is it against the law to be cheerful? *says with sarcasm*

Peril: Um.... no?

Gazelle: *slowly turns back to being happy* Anyway... why am I here and what is Truth or Dare?

Oceanbreeze: *whispers* Your here because someone, *tilts her head in Qibli's direction* is a bit... lonely.

Gazelle: Um... Okay?

Oceanbreeze: Oh and truth or dare is- *Explains the game*

Gazelle: Oooooo that sounds fu-

The Jade Winglet (and Clay): IT'S NOT

Gazelle: Oh... well I'm sure it will be.

Winter: She has no idea

Moon: *Nods her head in agreement*

Oceanbreeze: Rightio. So we have aaaaaaaaa- *Clicks talons and a scroll appears* DARE!

Everyone (except Gazelle): *Groans*

Oceanbreeze: This wonderful dare is from DuskIceWolf and it says... that you have to do ballroom dancing!

Turtle: But I can't dance!

Kinkajou: I thought you were a prince.... don't they do that sort of stuff?

Turtle: Let's just say I was sick on the days we did it...

Oceanbreeze: Don't worry Turtle you don't have to dance

Turtle: *sighs in relief*

Kinkajou: Who does then?

Oceanbreeze: *laughs evily* Qibli and Winter!

Winter: *snorts out frostbreath*

Qibli: *wrinkles his nose up*

Winter: Seriously!? What is with these people and giving me dares!

Oceanbreeze: I don't know, but your dare giver is in the room.

Winter: Dare giver?

Qibli: I think she means the person who gave you the dare is in this room.

Gazelle: *Slowly edges away*

Winter: *quietly* Gazelle...

Oceanbreeze: *Afraid Winter might kill her* ANYWAY. Let's get on with the dare shall we?

*Classical music starts playing*

Peril: Ew what type of music is this?

Kinkajou: *closes her eyes and sways side to side*

Qibli: *puts out his talons* Winter, may I have this dance.

Moon: *snorts in amusment and claps her wings over her mouth to keep herself from lauging*

Winter: *backs away* You may certainly NOT have this dance.

Oceanbreeze: *rolls her eyes and flicks her tail, causing a gust of wind to blow Winter into Qibli's talons*

*Winter and Qibli starting swaying around the cave with the music still playing. Qibli twirls Winter around.*

Kinkajou: *falls over laughing and passes out from the stupidity of the scene*

Moon: *has a coughing fit*

Peril: *grabs Clay's wing and holds it out in front of her face so she doesn't have to watch*

*Qibli and Winter end the dance wih Qibli lowering Winter to the ground.*

Everyone: *claps*

Winter & Qibli: *Shuffle back to where they were sitting*

Gazelle: *Sitting next to Qibli* You're a pretty good dancer

Qibli: Thanks *smiles at her*

Kinkajou: *Recovers* Oooooo a new ship!

Peril: They have literally known each other for 5 minutes

Oceanbreeze: Ugh have you never watched 'Frozen' before?

Peril: *Confused*

Qibli & Gazelle: *Embarresed*

Oceanbreeze: Well that's the end of the dare!

Winter: If you do an outro I'm gonna kill you

Oceanbreeze: I'd like to see you try

Winter: *digs his claws in the dirt and growls*

Moon: *puts her talons on Winter's wing* Um well that's all for now-

Winter: *Glares at Oceanbreeze and gets ready to leap at her*

Moon: *panics* BYE!

*ad break*

I know people don't read the authors note but... eh.

Sorry for the long wait for the new chapter I have been fairly busy lately. Thankyou DuskIceWolf for the hilarious dare, I really enjoyed writing it. Sorry if you didn't want your OC to be shipped with Qibli... I kinda got carried away XD. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to write the next chapter as soon as possible.
One more thing. Do you think Gazelle and Qibli should get together? If so, what would their ship name be? Oh and should Oceanbreeze be shipped with anyone? Comment what you think and remember to suggest Truth or Dares, maybe some for the other dragonets instead of Qibli and Winter. Thanks for Reading
- Winter

(P.S if I made any spelling or grammar mistakes please tell me. I normally write when I'm hella tired and I tend to make alot of mistakes. Thanks)