The Characters

So after looking through allllllll of the comments I eventually found all the ocs. I made a list with the basic info I needed and here it is:

 I made a list with the basic info I needed and here it is:

As you can see there are  A LOT of females

As you can see there are  A LOT of females. Like, A LOT. But Idk, maybe with dragons there are more females then males. There are also a lot of nightwing/Icewing hybrids which I find hilarious.

Another thing is I changed some of the ocs so it didn't mess up the plot, (cause you know... if there was 5 animuses it would make the next chapter literally one sentence) I also gave some of the ocs whom I didn't know their personality a... Well, personality. I also made some of the ocs related cause I though it was cute... And also since they are the same hybrids I thought it made more sense... kind of.  If you don't like your oc comment it on this chapter and I'll change it.

Thanks for reading this book so far, as it comes to the end I hope you guys feel satisfied with this story.

The chapter will HOPEFULLY be up either tomorrow or the next day. Sadly if it isn't, you may have to wait another week because me and my family will be going somewhere that has no service, let alone Wi-Fi. But hopefully I'll stop procrastinating and get it up this week :)))

Change of subject but I would quickly like to draw you guys's attention to the Australian bush fires. As an Aussie myself, I find this heartbreaking that so much of our land has been burnt to a crisp, and that so many people and animals have suffered because of it. Please pray for Australia and maybe donate some money to help the firefighters and the cost of the damage.

Thanks once again.

- Winter

P.S IF ANYONE HERE IS WILLING TO DRAW A DIGITAL DRAWING FOR THE COVER OF THIS BOOK PLEASE DM ME. I'll make sure to credit you in the blurb. Thanks!