The Enchanted Book Thingy

The two groups part ways as one heads towards the academy and the other heads towards the Hidden Kingdom with the hope of rescuing their friends...

~☆~

"The Rainwings, Nightwings and Dingo all head towards the thick rainforest where hundreds of dragons are waiting. Whether they are waiting to be rescued or to destroy the dragonets, only time will tell..."

"Firefly what in Pyrriah are you doing?" Poisonivy hisses, gaining a glare from the future Rainwing Princess.

"I'm narrating our adventure since Oceanbreeze isn't here to do it." She replies.

"Oceanbreeze being gone is a GOOD thing. We don't need another dragon to fill in." Mist mutters, her hatred for the hybrid still very obvious.

"You guys could be nicer, I mean I've never met her before but I'm sure she didn't mean for all of this to happen," Starstreak says quietly, gesturing to the situation they were all in. Cascade rolls her eyes,

"Well, maybe she should have thought it through a bit better."

"I agree with Cascade, all of this would have been fine if she hadn't come." Moonshadow grumbles from beside Nightsky, who nods his head in agreement.

"I think we're all just tired," Tacobacc says, which is probably the smartest thing he has said all day. "And hungry, mainly hungry. When was the last time I ate..." The male Rainwing spaces out leaving everyone chuckling at him. 

After a few more minutes of flying, the Rainwing Kingdom is in sight which fills everyone with relief. Dingo, who is leading them all, turns around and faces the group, "We should land here and go on foot in case we are spotted in the sky."

"That's a good idea since they'll definitely know I'm not one of them," Starstreak says as her blue and black scales glisten from the light caused by the sunset.

"To the ground we go then." Mist declares as she and everyone else dives towards the land. They land in a field and all hurriedly rush to the safety of the trees in fear of being spotted.

"Dingo you lead the way," Cascade tells the Bushwing as he nods at her. He turns and starts walking through the thick forest, swiping branches and bushes out of his way.

Tacobacc sucks in a deep breath as he takes in the familiar scent of the rainforest, "I didn't realise how much I've missed this place."

"Tacobacc you have literally been away from it for a day," Poisonivy says, rolling her eyes.

"Oh yeah... but still, I missed it." He murmurs.

After walking for quite some time the dragonets eventually find the temperature in the air rising as well as the humidity. As the rainforest becomes denser it is clear that they have entered the Rainwing Kingdom. As they walk, Starstreak puts on the invisible cloak which was too heavy for her to wear when they were flying, and the Nightwings and Rainwings also turn invisible as they blend into the shadows and their surroundings, soon the only dragon visible is Dingo who continues to lead the way.

"Okay everyone needs to stay super quiet, Bushwings have extremely good hearing so don't make a sound." He whispers to them all, he feels them nodding behind him as he carefully swipes a vine out of his way, the sticks and leaves underfoot making crunching sounds when he steps on them.

"Dingo..." Starstreak whispers from next to him, "I know where the dragonets are being held... I just had a small vision, but it's not good."

"Where is it?" Cascade asks from above, obviously using the trees instead of staying on the ground.