Chapter 2:New Home

The other alpha looks angry and I cower away, afraid he'll take it out on me. I look down showing submission and he notices this. I close my eyes shut waiting for the blow but I don't recieve it. I open my eyes to see the other alpha glaring at my alpha "How dare you not tell me he's mute!" He glares at my alpha with so much hate "I forgot, and it's not like he won't get over it he's just being a baby he'll start speaking once he gets close to you." he shrugs. Other alpha glares at him one more time before throwing this bag thing at him and grabing my arm bringing me with him. I follow him obediently knowing the punishment I'll get if I fight back. He opens a car door and helps me inside. I look around seeing four other people in the car and it makes me a bit uneasy. "This him?" one of the men asked. He has dark brown eyes with natural blond hair. "Yes it is, but stupid Alpha Pate left something very important out of the description on the boy." The other alpha says really irritated "What?" Another guy asked. His hair is black and he has bright ocean blue eyes. "The kid's mute!" other alpha yells and I can tell he is angry. I cower away knowing when my alpha got angry he would hit me for it. The other alpha looks back and he calms down for some reason. "Ugh let's just get home I can deal with his problem later." Other alpha says starting to drive "What's his name?" One of the other guys asks. This one looks almost like the guy with blond hair but he has bright green eyes instead of dark brown. "I don't know, not even Pate knew it! I'll just have to get the kid to tell me it when he talks".  other alpha says his hands tightening around the wheel. the rest of the drive is quiet other than green eyes and blue eyes guys talking about something. I look up at each of them thinking of what I should call them. I'll call green eyes Forest, Brown eyes..Penny, blue eyes, ocean, and the last guy who hasn't talked who's eyes are a fiery red, Flames, and Mr other alpha....I'll just keep the traditional alpha. I see leaving with these guys as a new beginning and I hope that my life will be so much better than it was, only one way to find out is when we get to their home. maybe, just maybe I can call this place my home.