Chapter 25:Planning The Ceremony

I wake up to see Hailey gone, and I quickly walk downstairs, wondering if she's with Sarah. I walk into the kitchen and see Oliver chatting with Hailey and Sarah as Sarah gladly tells everyone about the wedding.

I walk over kissing Hailey on the lips as I sit down to eat breakfast. Chris walks down and smiles once he sees Sarah quickly walking over to her. 

I smile brightly at the two and it brightens at the sight of my mate. I hear her and Sarah talking about the wedding and ceremony plans with excitement in their voices. "So I was thinking we could have a gold lining on all the decoration! But I'm trying to see if we should have the wedding first or the ceremony!"

 Sarah laughs at Hailey's excitement and only shakes her head, 

"It would make more sense to have the ceremony then the wedding or combine the two in one. Picture it this way I pledge myself to the pack and I get the mark of the Luna, then I pledge myself to Chris and he puts the ring on my finger and he does the same thing since he's also taking the alpha position that day!"

Chris Smiles brightly at this and nods kissing Sarah on the head again while I take notes knowing I'll have to prepare this.

 I start to think about the cake and I knew I had to go through all of the pack members allergies and what all could be served at the feast. 

I get up to go into Chris's office knowing I have a lot of work to do to make sure this ceremony is perfect.

I sit at his desk with a smirk on my face knowing he will be angry at me for sitting in his seat.

I grab the file with all the pack members' names and medical history going through all of their allergies.

I hear the door open and see my dad and I smile. "Hey Daniel, what are you working on?" I show him the folder and he shakes his head, "You do know that Alpha Marcus and I can work on this right? You aren't the beta yet." 

"I know, but this is my best friend's wedding and I want to make sure that it's perfect for everyone. Plus it doesn't hurt for me to start early." 

My dad walks over to be a proud look in his eyes as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I am so proud of you, I hope you know that. You've grown up so much and I am so glad to be called your father."

"Thanks, Dad, I just hope I live up to your name, you are the best father a kid could ever ask for."

My dad hugs me before he walks out of the room leaving me to my work. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @DakotaQuinn8  for being the first person to comment on my book! Everyone who has put up with me and my book means so much to me! Thank all of you for giving my book a chance and I promise I'll try to post more chapters soon!