Chapter 28:A Plan to Rid of an Unwanted Rouge

Daniel's Point of View:

"What?!" He says, staring at me with shock. "Yeah, I found out I was the Beta's missing son." I say, smiling at him, "So yeah, I don't think the Beta here is like the Beta there." Alec smiles brightly at me and hugs me tightly, laughing.

"Man, why didn't you tell me earlier? You got me worried for nothing!" he says, punching me in my arm. "Sorry, didn't think it was important at the time," I say with a smirk.

He glares at me as I cook us something to eat.

                                                         Jacob's Point of View:

I don't trust that Alec guy. I became friends with Daniel to get status; I never really cared for him and James. I can't let this Alec kid get in my way.

Seeing as he was a rouge, I know I can find some way to convince Daniel that he needs to leave, and I know just how to do that.

I stand at the spot the rouge agreed to meet, and I wait. I was holding a file of information on the pack in my hands. This information shouldn't cause too much damage. I only have one goal, and that's to make this Alec guy take the blame.

I made sure to wear gloves and have Alec have his fingerprints on it. It wasn't easy, but I managed to do it. I also made sure the surveillance cameras showed Alec taking the file.

The rouge walks up with a smile on his face as I reach the file out to him. Taking it, he reads the information, and his smile widens at the sight. He chuckles, walking away as if this meeting never happened.

I breathe in and quickly walk back to the pack making sure no one sees me reentering. Once I'm back safely and ensuring somebody didn't notice me, I make my way back to James.

                                                         The rouges Point of View:

I look at the file, knowing this information will help significantly in starting a war. Knowing there are new leaders in charge will also make this easier. The old alpha will pay for what he did to us, as the saying goes. An eye for an eye, a life for a life.

                                  Daniel's Point of View (after the incident):

After Alec and I ate, I made sure to show him around the pack, letting him see the places I liked to hang out and the places I believe he'd like to visit. After that, we went back to the pack house where I saw my dad standing there, a scowl on his face.

"Alec, right? May I speak with you?"

Alec looks at him with a bit of fear in his eyes but nods. I look at my dad, confused, trying to get him to tell me what's going on, but all he says is later in my mind and closes off the mind-link. Alec follows him, begging me with his eyes for me to ensure he was okay, but I honestly couldn't. So I gave him a soft smile trying to reassure him somehow, but even he could tell of my uncertainty.