Chapter 6: The Truth Unfolds

Cody's Point of view:

I wake up the kid beside me and I slowly get out of bed. I walk downstairs to see the others. I sigh and sit down beside Charlie and that's when they noticed me. "Do you really think it's him" he looks for any type of emotion in my eyes "it can't be he died a long time ago." I say while looking down "But what if he did survive?" I see the hope in his eyes and I sigh "he said he was taken from his mother...he died when he was near me his mother died when he was born." I look back down at the pencil in my hand "unless he was taken somewhere and grew up with another mom for a year and then another pack stole him" I look up eyes wide thinking about what he is saying. Could it be possible? Could this be my son? I don't know but I hope I find out soon.
                       Daniels point of view:
I wake up and see Flames, not in the bed and I jump off to go get my notebook. I grab my notebook and notice my pencil isn't there. I look around for it but don't see it. I slowly walk down the stairs and I hear Flames talking to the others.
"Do you really think he could be my son?" I stop mid-step wondering who he is talking about
"I don't know but there is a chance. Come on he looks a lot like you!" I back up realising who they are talking about. Am I really his biological son. If so why was I with someone else and not him? Did he abandon me and chose to just get another kid?? My eyes swell up as I think of all the possibilities and I quickly run up the stairs. I hear the talking stop and I can tell that Flames heard my thumping. I hear the door open as I lay on the bed my head buried in a pillow. "Daniel you okay?" I don't reply scared of being abandoned again. I feel him sit on the bed and he starts to rub my head. "Hey it's okay what happened"
"Am I really your son?" I can sense the shock from him "What?"
"I overheard you... am I really your biological son and if so why did you abandon me..?"
"Oh Daniel if you are my son you have no clue on how happy I am and no I didn't abandon you you were taken away from me..."
"Promise?"
"Promise."