Chapter 14: A New Story

After my friends leave I take Sarah by the arm and walk down stairs, I go up to my dad waiting for him to notice me. "Where is Sarah going to sleep?" My dad looks at me and starts to think. I can tell he is mind-linking someone and then he looks back at me, "She will sleep in the bedroom beside yours." I nod and walk upstairs bringing Sarah to her room. I turn on the light and stare at the plain white bed and walls. I frown wondering if I would be able to decorate it for her. I see her staring at everything around us with wide eyes, "I've never seen a room this big...or let alone had one.." She walks around and stares at the walls, "Can...can I paint these?" I smile and quickly run down the stairs to ask my dad, not thinking about how  I could just mind link him. I go to catch my breath as my dad is staring at his phone probably talking to the alpha about work, "Dad." My dad looks down and smiles at me, "Hey Daniel, what's up?" I look up at him after I catch my breath and say, "Can Sarah paint her room?" My dad laughs and nods and I smile, quickly running up the stairs to tell Sarah the news. I see her sitting on the ground not sure what to do, "My dad said yes!" Sarah smiles up at me and then frowns realizing we don't have the materials. "Come on, we'll go buy some, I'll just have to inform my dad and take Forest or Penny with me" Sarah stares at me confused and I smile, "Nicknames." She nods and we quickly go downstairs, I find Forest and pull on his arm, "Hey Forest, you know how you are my most favorite uncle in the world?" Forest looks at me with is eyebrow raised, "What do you want?" I smile and go, "Oh you know nothing much, just you to take us shopping..?" Forest laughs and tells us to get into the car while he go tells my dad where we are going.  We go into the store and I watch as Sarah grabs every paint she needed. About 2 hours later we make it home and Sarah and I head straight to her room. She stares at her wall and thinks before getting started. It took me and Sarah 4 hours to finally finish the paint but it looked cool, of course my dad had to help paint the ceiling, but the rest we did on our own. Sarah painted the walls and ceiling jet black. The ceiling had many stars, while the walls each had a different sceneries, the wall her bed is against has woods with a tiny ocean blue pond, the right wall had mountains with snow, falling down, the wall with the door had an ocean with the northern lights just above it, and the left wall had a single mountain with a cherry blossom tree and a wolf howling at a bright moon as shooting stars flew by. I stared in awe at the art we did and smiled at Sarah as we both were covered in paint and glad of what we did. We both wash up and meet back in her room and I lay down on her bed, "I might just have to steal this room from you." Sarah laughs and nods as she stares around the room. Sarah joins me on the bed and we just relax for awhile, talking about things, and just enjoying each others company. I'm glad I met Sarah and I hope that in the future, maybe just maybe, She'll be my mate.