Prologue

A/N

Please note that this is an alternate storyline of "Little Monster" a Tokyo Ghoul and Naruto crossover in which Himika does not go to Konohagakure. This book will not affect any of my other books unless I say so. However, don't expect a sequel to this. Remember, she is NOT going to Konoha, meaning no Shikamaru. Blood and gore warning. You've been warned.

Edit:

So I said I probably wouldn't make a sequel, but this got a lot longer than I originally thought it would. So there is a sequel you can read after this one. Enjoy the story!

Tap, tap, tap.

Her ears perked up at the delicate sound of footsteps and chattering teeth, a heavenly smell wafting up from underneath the door. She unconsciously began to drool at the two different scents approaching, one smelled of decay and blood, while the other smelled of many things that she couldn't describe.

The metal panel at the bottom of the steel door slid open and a shaky hand reached in, something delectable being held out like a sacrifice.

Her pale face contorted into a frown as she scowled at the human arm, missing its body.

"Aw," She whined, a cute pout on her face. "I wanted more, and they taste better when they're alive."

The man on the other side of the door tossed the limb inside, retracting his arm just in time to avoid her teeth.

Her jaw was open wide and she lunged face first before being violently yanked back by chains that held her in place by her wrists. Engraved on the cuffs were numerous seals, among them were probably chakra suppressing seals.

She landed on her rear with a huff and watched as the panel was shut. The footsteps faded into the distance with a hurried rhythm and the child sighed. She reached a chained hand forward and picked up the arm, not noticing how her right eye faded from brown to red, the whites becoming black.

Blood splattered onto the already ruined red shirt, which had once been white. Her shorts had also become dyed red from all the blood.

She tore flesh from bone and ate it with gusto, not caring about the bits of blood and flesh that dried in her hair. For her, this was a completely normal and routine. Although, it was more fun when they were still alive. When she got to play.

Sometimes, he would come with a person and throw them in, instructing her to 'have fun.' She would lure them in with her childish appearance and the dark room with no windows, lit by only a single torch. By the time they saw the dried blood, it was too late. She'd attack, biting through flesh, muscle, and tendons.

After licking the bones clean and spitting out a few fingernails, she wiped her mouth with her arm, smearing blood around her lips and on her arm. She relaxed onto the floor, hugging her knees to her chest as she leaned her head against the stone wall. Her eye faded to its natural brown as she yawned, rubbing at her face. She leaned forward, resting her chin on her knees and letting sleep claim her mind.

~~~~~

All he had to do, was figure out how to replicate the process. It was simple. Or at least, it should've been.

Seven years ago, on his hunt for test subjects, Orochimaru captured and subdued a family of three. A woman with long black hair and brown eyes, and a man with brown hair and blue eyes. With them, was a baby that could be no older than one. The man and woman both committed suicide after being held captive for just over a year after being experimented on. Their daughter, however, was being fed and treated well. Or as well as a baby raised in psychopaths home can be. 

About a year before acquiring three new test subjects, he managed to open a portal, and out of that portal came a boy with forest green hair and emerald eyes. Delicate red glasses had been perched on his nose, and he eyed everything cautiously. 

Long story short, Orochimaru became very familiar with the newcomer, but his usefulness had eventually been used up after one experiment went successfully. This experiment resulted in the creation of an artificial ghoul, not full-blooded though.

With success comes a feeling of glee and eagerness, so Orochimaru set to work, attempting to recreate the process he did years ago to open another portal. So far, he has made almost no progress, and the only thing that reminded him of his quest was the girl.

~~~~~

Two bells chimed in the wind, tied to two different straw hats with a long white string. The two men approached the secret entrance, standing in front of a tree with a thick base. 

"Was your source right?" The man on the right asked. "This just looks like a tree, un."

The man on the left clicked his tongue, bringing his hands together.

"What are you, stupid?" He scoffed. "You can't even notice a genjutsu?"

The first man blinked, squinting for a moment at the tree which was now missing a part of its middle. He rolled his eyes and scoffed, shoving his hands into the pouches that rested at his waist.

"Whatever, just sit back and watch as I do my art!" He exclaimed.

"Your trash can't be considered art." The shorter man scoffed.

The taller of the two ignored his companion, pulling his hands out from under his cloak, revealing two chewing mouths on his palms. The white clay was then spat out of the hands, revealing two little spiders, which looked harmless. 

The shorter man lifted the hatch of the hideout, then stepping back as he unfurled a large scroll with the number three painted on.

"Art is eternal." The puppeteer said in his smooth voice.

The clay artist dropped his masterpieces into the hatch, smirking as they crawled off into the darkness. He brought his hands together in a one-handed seal and grinned.

"Art is an explosion!" He protested. "KATSU!"

The two men smirked as explosions racked the ground.

"Come on snake bastard!" The terrorist taunted. "We have a message from leader-sama!"

They received no reply, but they knew that the damage had been dealt. Priceless research destroyed, with the damage at a minimal so they could recruit spies.

"This is what happens when you turn on the Akatsuki! Un!"

A/N

So, that was bad. But hey, it's done now. Don't expect updates like nuts, I may do a bunch for a bit, but I have other stories to work on too. Ugh. Why did I publish so much? VOTE! COMMENT! AND ENJOY!