New

Kana, Haku and Zabuza stepped into the building one after the other, looking around the entrance way at all the people gathered there. Guessing from the number of people Zabuza and Haku counted, the entire group had gathered there. Zabuza and Haku soon both noticed the tall half-naked man who cradled a body in his arms. It looked to be the body of a man, probably no older than 30 with a white bow on his head. Kana's eyes lit up when she spotted it.

"Here ya go Kana!" The half-naked man exclaimed, passing the body to her. "A little something for you while you unpack and relax a bit."

"Thanks, Hidan!" Kana grinned, then looking to Pein and Konan. "Is it alright if I go to my room?"

"Yes, I'm fine with that, I expect you in my office in an hour though." Pein replied.

"I have something I'll give to you then as well." Konan added, giving Kana's head a light pat.

"Okay, see you all later!" Kana chirped, scurrying away to her room.

As Kana happily walked to her room, Haku and Zabuza watched, a feeling of confusion overcoming them.

"Is there a reason the kids so happy about a body?" Zabuza asked.

Kisame snorted, throwing an arm around his old pal. "There is much for you to learn about the Akatsuki."

~~~~~

"Normally I would give a ring to each member, but I only have one, so I'm giving it to you, Zabuza." Pein said, passing a light green ring to Zabuza.

"Alright, and this thingy lets everyone communicate and junk?" Zabuza replied, placing the ring on his thumb.

"I do have something for both of you though," Pein said, snapping his fingers. "Cloaks."

Konan walked towards the two new members, passing them both a cloak and straw hat.

"These are yours, you're not required to wear them, but when out on missions you should." Konan said, gently passing them over.

Zabuza slipped his on, leaving it partially unzipped. Haku put his on as well, zipping it all the way up and pulling his mask off for the time being. Konan smiled at his face, thinking he looked adorable.

"Follow me and I'll show you your rooms, then I can show you around and have you introduced to everyone." Konan smiled, opening the door. "Follow me."

Zabuza groaned, just wanting to crash.

~~~~~

Zetsu travelled quickly back to Pein's office after witnessing quite the site. Their next future member was headed to Konoha and would be there for the upcoming chunin exams. Apparently, he just wanted to hunt down Orochimaru, and frankly, that worked really well with the Akatsuki's plans. Orochimaru was a pest who knows too much and interferes too much, getting him out of the picture would be perfect, not to mention that Kana would probably like the news as well.

"Zetsu, what have you gathered?" Pein asked.

"Oh, plenty." He growled. "Did you know that he's a missing-nin from Otogakure?"

"Go on."

~~~~~

After enjoying her present from Hidan, Kana headed to Pein's office, just in time to see Zabuza, Haku and Konan arrive outside the office. Zabuza and Haku were both now clad in the Akatsuki's signature cloak, looking tired.

"Looking good guys." Kana smirked, watching as Zabuza leaned on his sword.

"Hello to you too." Zabuza replied, rolling his eyes.