Chapter 30: Just a Sentence

"Nanny!" Accompanied by a smile, Shi Fengju entered and gave a light laugh.

Sang Wan quickly stood up and winked at him before nodding slightly.

Nanny Li also stood up but grunted as she did so. Bowing slightly, she greeted, "Young Master!"

"I guess it can't be helped!" Shi Fengju quickly returned a greeting and smiled, "You acting the way you are will not make my heart at eased. Before, it was my bad and I hope nanny won't be angry about it anymore. Here in the small garden, you can live here for as long as you like and no one will be permitted to mention this anymore. So nanny, please cool down, alright?"

Sang Wan then added with a smile, "Yes ah, what Sir said before was because he cared for you! If you were to be tired out, Sir could not help but worry for you. These few days when you returned to recuperate, Sir was extremely concerned for your health! If you're still mad at him, he'll definitely be uneasy."

Nanny Li looked away and sighed, "Do I not know what kind of person Sir is? I'm not angry because of that. I'm just afraid that those around you aren't taking good care of you. Rest assured, once the day comes when I cannot move, I would have left without you even saying to not cause you any trouble."

"Nanny, don't say that. You're never a trouble!" Shi Fengju's chest felt somewhat warm and his nose suddenly felt a little sour.

Nanny Li's felt pleased upon hearing those words, but she gave a soft grunt and said coldly, "Young Master may have said so, but who knows when Young Master would turn away and be incited by someone else after just a few words. Then after, Young Master will begin to dislike this old lady!"

Shi Fengju understood that she was referring to Gu Fangzi and laughed it off awkwardly, "Just listen to what you just said, that will never happen! Who would have the courage to speak ill of you in front of me? If someone were to do so, that person would definitely not be let off!"

"Enough, enough! Your words, this old lady will never believe!" Although Nanny Li spoke in disbelieve, her face could not help but exposed a smile. She turned to look at Sang Wan and praised, "Now that we have Ma'am, I shall only listen to her. If Ma'am says to have me stay, I will stay! No one else will have a second say in it!"

"Yes, yes! Everything will be up to you!" Shi Fengju was secretly amazed. What kind of Kungfu did Sang Wan use to make Nanny Li and her relationship to be so close in a blink of an eye? Miracle, truly a miracle ah!

Still, having Sang Wan intervene and coax that elderly had truly saved him from a lot of trouble.

"Nanny, what you just said...Sang Wan does not deserve such praise!" Sang Wan became slightly startled and smiled embarrassedly.

"Who says you don't deserve it? You're the Ma'am of this household!" Nanny Li turned back to Shi Fengju and spoke sternly, "Young Master, pardon me for speaking out of place, but Ma'am truly is a good person! This old lady has seen countless people and thus my eye for people is very accurate. I've to say, Ma'am is truly for you! You should cherish her dearly."

"Nanny, the day isn't early anymore. You should have some rest. Sir still has a business trip early in the morning tomorrow!" Sang Wan did not expect Nanny Li to say it in front of her and Shi Fengju. She could not help but feel embarrassed, but most importantly did not wish for Shi Fengju to mistake her for having spoken something that would have magnified herself in Nanny Li's eyes.

"Yes, right, me and my muddlehead! Go back quickly, go back! We'll talk more when there's time!" Nanny Li gasped and gestured them to leave. But she did not forget to prove her point and spoke again to Shi Fengju, "Just look at her, how much she's concerned for you!"