57

Good, good! Wang Shi smiled. Pulling Gu Fangzis hand, she patted it a few times before ordering Sang Wan to take a seat and indicated to Gu Fangzi, Quickly, come forward and give Sang Wan a greeting!

Yes! Gu Fangzi took two steps forward and kneeled in front of Sang Wan, Big cousin-in-law!

Wang Shi laughed and scolded, What Big cousin-in-law! It should be changed to sister now! It so happens that Fengju isnt home, so why dont you two take the time to get to know each other better!

Sang Wan could sense the bitterness in her heart, but her mouth had an even more bitter taste. Get to know each other while Fengjus away? This was the kind of inexplicable words only her mother-in-law could say.

Gu Fengju became even more modest and she gazed at Sang Wan, Sister! Your younger sister gives you her greeting!

As their gaze met, Sang Wan could clearly see the thick ridicule and provocation in her eyes.

But she smiled and removed the jade bracelet on her hand before inserting it into Gu Fangzis wrist. Smiling softly, she spoke, Younger Sister, no need for too much of a greeting, I have nothing much prepared, but this little thing must not be discarded!

Why would I discard Sisters things? Ill treat it like a precious instead! Gu Fangzi giggled.

Seeing that Sang Wan was treating Gu Fangzi kindly, she was extremely glad and let out a pleasant laugh at Gu Fangzi, Youre the one to gain! In the future, youd better respect Sang Wan properly! If I hear that Sang Wan suffered from any grievance, Ill definitely not let you off!

Aunt, youre too doting towards Sister! Gu Fangzi laughed, Where would I dare to make Sister suffer any grievance? This fact, Fangzi knows very well! As she spoke of the latter sentence, her voice went a little low.

I know you wont! But Im just telling you! Seeing so, Wang Shi quickly added.

Gu Fangzi then smiled, Aunts right, Fangzi needs to be taught! Isnt that so, big sister-in-law? Oh, no, Sister!

Hearing that, Sang Wan smiled and nodded gently.

Leaving Wang Shis place, Sang Wan could not help but looked up into the lofty blue sky. The sun shone through the thin white clouds and the wind blew gently against her face. The green trees gave a wonder shade and the flowers all eagerly competing for brilliance. Sang Wan suddenly felt somewhat in a trance. not knowing whether she was in a dream or reality.

Her posture remained her usual elegance as she walked and only she knew, with every step she took the shallower it became, as if she was stepping on heaps of cotton.

Looking up head all of a sudden, she was greeted with the scene of a bored woman in the Wanfang Pavilion who had a willow in her hands as she dazedly looked towards the pond. It was Shi Second Maam. Sang Wan then realized that she had, without knowing, been lured into the flower garden.

Thinking for a moment, she then took a step forward as she headed towards the Wanfang Pavilion.

Sister-in-law! What a coincidence! Shi Second Maam heard a break of silence and looked ahead. Seeing Sang Wan, she quickly got up and welcomed her.

What are you doing here all alone! Sang Wan smiled, as she entered hand in hand with her.

What else can I be doing other than dazing listlessly? Shi Second Maam smiled bitterly without an unspeakable loneliness and listlessness.

Sang Wan did not expect her to be so straightforward with her, and was startled for a moment.

Second Shi Maam giggled and spoke, Sister-in-law wont blame me for being rude right? In this household, the person whom I can speak my heart out to is only you!