053 and 9764

(9764 is another OC of jakerosereaper)

Y/n pov

Y/n held the nurses hand every step of the way to another cell, the nurse could see y/n was nervous.

Nurse: it's ok y/n, 053 is one of the sweetest people I know, she will love you

Y/n tried to calm down as they were led on.

They got to a door and the doctor produced a key card out of his medical bag.

Doctor: one of the higher scientist had this on their body.

He unlocked the door and stepped inside y/n and the nurse following after.

Inside was a large room that was split in half by a sheet of glass.

Doctor: hello, 053, you in their

A small soft voice answered from the other side

053: yeah

Doctor: are you ok?

053: I'm ok

Doctor: look I don't think my card can get through the lock so stand back from the window

A small figure dart away from the window
The doctor then grabbed one of the guns off of a guard and shot the window.

9764 pov

9764 didn't like when the lights went out. It was confusing.

She knew something had happened but she didn't know what.

9764

Went to the large metal door that kept her contained and placed one hand on it. Their was Z loud crack as the metal door was blown off of it's hinges and out of her way.

9764 felt a sense of freedom as she exited her cell into the dark hallway of the foundation.

She didn't know were she was going, but she was free.

9764 started to run away from her cell, and towards she didn't know what.

053 pov

053 had his on the other side of her bed when 049 had shot out the window, she knew that the doctor and nurse wouldn't hurt her.

But she also knew how dangerous it was to leave, the foundation always found them.

(Hey sorry guys I fell asleep while writing this so sorry for it being late)