Survive

Mary pov

Mary had some how survived the past few hours by pure and wonderful luck.

She had gotten herself a map and one of the radios, she already had a level four keycard so she was able to get to most places.

She was worried about her friends, like Mark and kief. And she also worried about the d-classes that had been in tests with SCPs that day.

But most of all she worried about y/n, she was trying to make her way back to 999s pen while avoiding 173. She remembered what mark had always called it seeing as he gave a lot of them names if they didn't have them.

Billy

She had avoided them for a long while and was getting to a point where she was less nervous.

She thought of y/n as she heard the scrape of billy sneaking up on her, she looked directly at them walking backwards until she went through a door then closed it, she then ran like hell towards 999s pen.

All she caught was a snippet of conversation that stopped her in her tracks. She stopped and listened to see what direction it was in before running that way. She rounded a corner to see something shocking.

Cain was standing next to the doctor both of them were looking at the nurses who was sitting with 053 and y/n curled up next to her asleep across from the sleeping figure who was holding 999 like a teddy bear

Mary to say the least was confused. The first person to notice her was Cain who smiled and walked to her putting a finger to his lips.

Cain: shhh the children are sleeping, I'm glad that somebody survived.

Mary: what the hell is happening?

Mary suddenly thought about something.

Mary: oh no, if y/n touched the nurse than their gonna die

Doctor: we have found that our y/n seems to be unaffected by us, we don't think their as normal as they think.

Mary: their an SCP?

Doctor: we believe so

Mary: we have to get them out of here

Cain: let them sleep for now, they've had a ruff day.

Mary wanted to go to y/n but knew that 053 would sill have an affect on her so she stayed where she was and sighed, why today of all days. Why couldn't I have gotten them home first.

(Sorry it's crappy but I'm tired) as always leave me all of y'alls suggestions and requests