9764

(It has been requested that I make 682 a female, and I will just not in this chapter)

Y/n pov

Y/n jumped into the nurses arms as the doctor shot out the glass, after he had made a hole he threw the gun to a side and entered the room.

Nurse: come on

They also entered and y/n saw a little girl a bit younger than them.

She was looking at y/n, she broke into a grin and ran over to them.

053: hi!! I'm 053, it's so good to have other kids here.

She hugged y/n who hugged her back, y/n felt something else hugging them and they turned to see 999 Behind them hugging y/ns leg

053: aww it's so cute, iv never see 999 but I've heard of it.

Y/n smiled and picked 999 up hearing it giggling and placed it on 053s head watching her giggle as well.

Nurse: aww, it's so cute!!!

She hugged both of those to herself

The doctor on the other hand stayed off to the side as cool and collected as ever .

Doctor: as heart warming as this sight is I do believe we should move to see Cain, especially if we have children with us he will be able to help us protect them.

He waited for them to laugh at his pub but none of the others seemed to have noticed.

Doctor: no culture, any of you

The started to walk down a hall as y/n 053 and the nurse were still feeling as happy as ever while the doctor looked unaffected by the tiny orange creature riding on 053s back.

They walked for a while and y/n made a mistake, they looked back

Y/n saw a man in a theater mask looking at them.

They were filled with dread and made another mistake, they turned back and just barely missed their only protection turning left, they ran to the right.

Y/n ran feeling more and more scared as they ran to far away from 999s effects.

Y/n ran until they hit something, y/n bounced off of the thing and they looked up.

The person was female with a light pink hair, she was big, about seven foot tall .

She wore a strange orange jumpsuit.

She had been facing the other direction away from them but now turned and looked down.

9764 pov

9764 was confused when the child had bumped into her, she wasn't angry but confused.

She saw that they had been running and she looked backwards the way they came and saw Someone else.

035 was standing in the middle of the hallway but it stopped when it saw her.

035 was confident usually but this woman scared them.

035 changed from the mask of comedy to that'd tragedy.

035: move, I just want to kill the kid

9764 didn't move, she only looked at 035

9764: please don't, I don't want to have to hurt you.

She said this completely genuinely but 035 was already dashing towards her.

035 was about a foot away when 9764 moved so fast that nobody else could have seen it

035 changed back to comedy as they saw the long gash on her side until their head was removed from their head.

9764 leaned herself against the wall and felt her pain. 

What she didn't expect was when y/n walked to them with tears in their eyes and hugged her

Y/n: Thank you!

9764s wanted to trust this human but her scenes told her something else