Right

Mary pov

Mary and the SCPs were wondering around the foundation looking for y/n, and any other living people. Even 9764 came although she stayed farther back from the rest of them.

They all were surprised when dr bright ran past them yelling

Bright: I need my chainsaw cannon!

Cain reached out one of his metal arms and stopped him.

Mary: what the hell are you doing

Bright: I'm gonna kill 682

The nurse reached into her medicine bag and pulled out a thick binder, across the front it was labeled things dr.bright is not aloud to do at the foundation.

Nurse: both going near and trying to kill 682 are forbidden to you and so is you chainsaw cannon.

Bright: but theirs a kid in its pen

They all looked at each other and then back to Bright.

Mary: we should probably knock him out, so he doesn't cause more trouble, and so all the female scps don't get bothered and kill him.

Nurse: Cain would you do the honors?

Cain punched bright in the face knocking him out.

Mary: let's go

Dr. Rights pov

Dr.right had been looking on the cameras for living people. She had decided that if she found no one she would go find that giant slug she wasn't aloud to go near because it turned into your greatest sexual desire.

Unfortunately she saw mark running through the halls, she also found kaif who seemed to be lost.

She also checked on 682s back up cameras, according to her flow chart she would have liked it in her office but the foundation said no.

When she checked the cameras she saw 682 laying down and a child laying against her also asleep.

Right: [redacted]

She switched off the cameras and wished she still had her "entertainment"  but the foundation had taken that.

Right: [redacted] my life