4

I entered their office unimpressed and slightly annoyed.

"How can I help you?" I asked the men who were more concerned with their computers than my presence. I tapped my heels annoyed.

"What you did back there in the meeting was uncalled for and inappropriate."

"How? When you called me out, I know you don't know me Mr.Dextor but I will defend myself. I'm not someone who's going to keep quiet, and since we're on this topic can we talk about how you've been rude to me?"

"I am your boss!" He yelled

"You are a human, no better than anyone else. You will treat other people with kindness."

"I'll treat people however I want Ms.White."

"This conversation is over, I have better things to do than to argue with you about your disgusting toxic habits Mr.Dextor. If you need to contact me I'm only available through email and text." I said giving him a false smile and strutting my way out of there. I went back into my office and pulled out my lunch. I needed a break. A serious break.

"I'm your boss, yeah well shut the fuck up, annoying ass-" I looked up to see Brittney staring at me like I was crazy.

"Which one?" She asked sitting in my chair. She pulled out her lunch. "Before you answer I want the whole story, plot, details, reactions included." I chuckled before explaining what happened to her.

"Damn, my brothers are finally being out in their place." My eyebrows furrowed.

"Brothers?" I asked.

"You didn't know. I'm Brittney Dextor." My jaw dropped, so I was talking shit about her brothers, while she was-

"Calm down. I'm not offended, I've lived with them my whole life until a couple years ago. I know how they can be."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"My brothers told me not to tell you." She shrugged.

"Your brothers did what?" I asked. Another one of those schemes.

"Calm down, its okay."

"I'm going to shove my heels up their ass and make them throw it up." I said angrily. I got a text from my phone.

Please stop using foul language.

-Elija

Fuck you!

-Yvonne

I accidentally hit send after trying to delete it. Now this is where my anger has taken me.

"Yvonne? What's wrong?" She got up and peered over my shoulder looking at the text.

"I didn't mean to send it." I said softly. My office door just open suddenly and there stood two angry brothers one of which was glaring hatefully at me. I couldn't help but to notice they looked so delicious-

"Brittney, out." Elija said. Brittney chuckled before giving me a small wave and closing the door. "Come here Yvonne." That was Elija's first time calling me by my first name. I was scared, and wet, two horrible combinations. I stood up slowly and used the desk to put distance between us. Damon looked at the scene amused.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to actually send that you know, it was just something sent out of anger, I was angry but I'm not anymore, I forgive you let's just start on a-" quickly Elija had crossed the barrier between him and I and we were face to face. I watched as his hand slid to my throat and left a firm grip. What do I do? He's not choking me, but his hand is around my neck, but I'm not dying?

"Ms.White. I think you need to evaluate your professionalism while you work here-"

"That's actually quite funny cause you h-"

"What?" His grip tightened. I'm still breathing.

"Nothing!" I said quickly. His dark grey eyes peered into my soul and something made me feel warm? He chuckled and looked at his brother, what messages they were conveying I didn't know.

"Don't let this conversation happen again, do you understand?"

"Yes."

Yes what?"

"Yes sir." I whispered. He let go of my throat and I stood there stunned at what just happened.

"We'll be back in an hour."

"O-Okay." They didn't turn back as they exited the room, even though Elija had left I could still feel his hand around my throat, and it was making me horny.

Elija

I followed my brother into the black Cadillac.

"Do you believe that Yvonne had the nerve to be turned on." I scoffed

"Are you sure she was turned on?" Damon asked. "Remember what happened the last time you thought someone was turned on?"

"Don't remind me. But I know what I saw her big brown eyes looking innocently at me, it was quick, but it was there."

"Looks like we're dealing with a freak."

"Who even let her wear that out the house?" I spoke thinking back to the outfit she was wearing, from my height I could peer down her shirt and see the lacy red bra she had on, it took me a few seconds to try not to obtain a painful boner. But now that I was thinking about it I could feel one coming on.

"Technically we did."

"We're going to have to keep her on a tight leash. She's definitely an independent woman in every sense of the word."