6

(Someone requested a picture but I'll have to come back and edit one in. Enjoy!)

Damon at the time of the party

I walked through the doors of the palace we were hosting the banquet at.

"Where are they? It's late."

"Calm down they're only two minutes late as of now." I checked my phone and noticed the alert I had gotten from my back of a eight thousand dollar purchase. I smiled to myself, I knew Yvonne was going to look amazing tonight.

"Are you prepared?" Elija asked me.

"To kill everyone that looks at Yvonne then yes."

"Perfect." He said grabbing a glass of champagne that came around. We greeted some of our guests and watched the scene play. Suddenly it got quiet. The doors opened and entered a beautiful goddess along with my sister. I squinted my eyes and reloaded it was Yvonne.

"Holy-" Elija started

"Shit." I finished. I watched as she smiled at everyone as she walked in, they parted ways for her and her eyes were captured by mine and her smile faltered.

"Great she's angry at us. This is your fault. You need to fix this." I said to my brother. He lowly groaned.

Yvonne White

All eyes were on me as I walked through the doors, I smiled politely as people continued to stare, I connected eyes with Damon and my smile faltered. But I slowly made my way over to them.

"Good evening." I said flatly.

"Good evening Ms.White, you're looking delectable tonight." I rolled my eyes but smiled at Damon's compliment. It got quiet once again.

"I'm going to the bar." Damon said Brittney followed after him.

"Elija." I said acknowledging his presence.

"Ms.White. Shall we?" He asked holding out his hand. I took it and he led me to the dance floor where we danced. He pulled me closely to him and I could feel his warmth and I almost felt comfortable with him. "I'm sorry. For all the things I've said, I realize that I haven't been that welcoming since you've been here. I also know that I can be an asshole but I'm willing to change that for you." He said lowly. I was surprised.

"Wow, thank you for apologizing Elija, I want to apologize on my behalf I do understand I can be stubborn sometimes."

"Stubborn is an understatement." He said and I chuckled.

"What can I say, I'm just a woman who knows what she wants."

"I understand, are we on good terms now?"

"Yes."

"Perfect, you sure do cause hell when you're angry."

"How else would I get what I want?" I asked. Before Elija could answer Damon came by.

"May I ask for this dance with you?" Glares were exchanged between the brothers and I could only laugh. Elija gave me to his brother and I could feel some of the stares coming from other people.

"We've got some paparazzi." I chuckled. Damon smirked.

"I wouldn't mind."

"I get it now, you're the charming one with the looks and Elija has the brains."

"What do you mean by looks? My brother and I look exactly the same."

"It's your personality, you flaunt more than your brother. Is he older?" I asked.

"By two minutes yes."

"Mhm." I nodded, it was now my time to smirk. These men were not going to get me that easily.

"You think you've got us all figured out huh?" I chuckled.

"I know I do sir." I said I watched as his eyes darkened and his shifted a bit, no doubt that I had pitched his tent.

"You play the game quite well."

"Anyone can play if they're willing," there was quite the sexual tension being passed on between us and I decided to leave on the high note.

"If you don't mind I'm starving so I'm going to go eat, enjoy your time." I said dismissing myself, I made sure to add the extra swing of my hips as I went towards the table with my name on it. Brittney was sitting there staring longingly at the dance floor.

"What's got you in your feelings?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Oh nothing. Just tired." She said taking another sip of what I assumed was lemonade

"You do know lying is a sin right?" I said she chuckled.

"You see the tall man in the navy blue dancing with that whore right there?" She referenced to the man on the dance floor. Dancing was a severe understatement she was grinding on him and it was disgusting. "That guy ate my pussy last night." I choked on my spit. I looked at the dance floor again and saw they were shoving each other's tongues down each other's throat.

"So that means your," She nodded. "Oh God, I'm going to church tomorrow." I sighed. "So why isn't he here with you?"

"Because I have too much pride, we met at a club, he was supposed to be a fling, but as I spent more time at his house feelings developed, plus he's a rival of my brothers so it's like a Romeo and Juliet situation, am I stupid?"

"No, love happens in unexpected places. Is he good to you?"

"I know he tries to be but I don't want anymore feelings to develop so I push him away." I sighed.

"Damn, that's tough. If he's really the one he'll stick around."

"He confessed that he loved me." She said quietly. My jaw dropped.

"Wait how long have you two been-"

"Almost two years." I choked again, I heard her chuckle.

"Were you guys having sex and he said it?" She shook her head no. "So he was sober you guys were in a regular situation and he confessed?" She nodded.

"And I'm pregnant with his child." My eyes widened.

"I want you to stop talking to me right now. So you're telling me two years you guys have been fucking, he confessed love for you, you're pregnant with his child, he can openly provide for you and your child and you want to push him away?" She started laughing. "This is not funny! You need to talk to him."

"Why?"

"Cause if you don't I will!"