13

"Ah, look who decided to join us." Damon said I sighed and gave him a bored look.

"You look beautiful Yvonne." Elija noted. Drugs? Are they on drugs.

"No we're not on drugs. Have some food before we leave." I raised an eyebrow and looked at all the food in front of me, only taking an apple and biting into it cautiously.

"Is everything okay?"

"Can you guys stop hovering over me?" I responded. They backed away and shared a look. I hated when they silently communicated it made me wonder more about what went on in their heads.

"Are you okay Yvonne?"

"I'm perfectly fine. What's making you guys act like this?"

"Nothing." Elija said quietly. I found out he was actually really bad at lying due to his blunt personality.

"Yeah okay." I laughed. "Y'all lookin like y'all want some." I said raising an eyebrow.

"No, we already ate, so we don't want the apple." It took me a second to get the underlying message.

"Okay, can we leave, I can finish the apple in the car."

"Yeah the chauffeur should be outside now. Don't forget a jacket."

"It's seventy degrees out." I said confused.

"We can't have you getting sick."

"Okay back off. I've been taking care of myself since I was very young, I know how to dress for the weather."

"Speaking about your past that's something more we'd like to know about you." Elija said opening the car door for me. I sat across from them so I could have some breathing room, they looked a bit off guard by that move but I didn't care. I don't know what they wanted or what they were up to.

"Well, I grew up in Baltimore, moved here when I was sixteen and been here ever since." I mumbled.

"Why did you move here?" I clenched my jaw.

"That's a story for another time." I said shutting that down instantly, they shared a look and I ignored whatever feelings that were starting to boil.

"Okay really what's the deal? Is it what I said yesterday? I'm not going to apologize for it-"

"No, I mean we totally agree, we should definitely put in the effort if we want something." Elija started.

"And that's what we plan on doing." I frowned. Did I like the twins? Yes. However I just found it difficult to separate work lives from relationship lives. Just sit back and relax.

"Mm okay." I said then looking out the window, I couldn't process what was going on so I just stared out the window until we got there.

"You guys brought me to a mall?"

"Only one of the best, we're going shopping." Damon said excitedly.

"Why are you guys so excited to go shopping? Don't you guys have a stylist?"

"We do, but you don't. We're here for you my love." Elija said.

"Um I have enough clothes, thanks."

"No offense but they're not flattering enough. You have an amazing body, we just want clothes that would compliment you a little more." I stuck my middle finger up at them and scoffed. I'll show them flattering. Then an idea sparked in my mind.

"Okay, I'll go shopping, but I don't want you guys hovering over me while I do. So you can just drop me off and I'll do the rest." They looked at each other. "This isn't a negotiation, I'm going shopping by myself whether you guys like it or not." Someone has to put their foot down.

"Okay, here's our card, you have a twenty five thousand dollar limit." I rolled my eyes, did I need their money? No. Was I going to use it? Hell yes! "We'll be at a nearby restaurant you can meet us there when you're done. Call us if you have any troubles at all. If some-"

"Yeah whatever thank you byee!" I said taking the card and getting out. I was kinda excited. Freedom

Damon

She looked excited and that got me worried. How much damage was she going to do to our bank accounts.

"Yvonne is a trustworthy responsible woman. I doubt she'll go over the spending limit.

"Every time we give a woman that card it always goes horribly." Elija said. I could feel the worry radiate off of him, to him this was a test to see her true intentions, if she failed this it would be a major red flag to us.

"We will be fine. I think we should talk about our plan before Yvonne meets up with us later." I suggested. I trusted Yvonne, I put all my faith into her and I knew she wouldn't disappoint us.

"Yvonne is a tough woman, it's going to be hard to impress her for sure."

"But we have ample resources. What are we thinking for a plan?"

"Date wise? I think only the best. I can start scheduling at the higher level restaurants."

"Okay." I nodded. "I think I'll reach out to our lady friends and see if they can help us."

"Dr.Yang, she's a psychiatrist, she would definitely know." I was already sending her a text.

"Scheduling a meeting now." I commented.

Yvonne

I already had three bags in my hand, I was very excited, of course I hadn't used their card, I had my own spending money.

I passed by the lingerie store more than once and something was just telling me to go in. So I did, why not? A new bra won't hurt.

"Welcome to Bella's, how many I help you?" Immediately I started spilling my whole love life on this lady who looked so confused, but interested. "Oh my. I think I have just the thing, we keep this area secluded cause y'know underaged people. But I think this will be the perfect section for you." She opened a door and in here were the sexiest lingerie I've ever seen. "These items are very discreet, because as you mentioned you work in an office so you could definitely wear this under your skirt." She said holding up some garter belts.

"Wow." This is like a dream come true.

"Take your time, hit that button if you need anything."

"Thank you so much." I said with a bright smile on my face. I was definitely going to try some of this on.

Elija

My phone buzzed and I picked it up quickly.

How do I look?

The picture was of Yvonne wearing the sexiest garter belt set I've ever seen, suddenly my throat became dry as I studied her beautiful brown legs that were decorated with the beautiful lace decals. My phone rang again.

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SEND THAT TO YOU.

Then who was she supposed to send this to?