SIXTEEN

JIMIN DIDN'T TEXT YOONGI FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, AND FOR MOST OF THE NEXT WEEK FOLLOWING. Yoongi hardly noticed considering he was working on his song for his music class,and had practice, plus the away game, but it did hurt knowing that the younger hadn't texted him. He supposed he could have texted him first, but seeing as didn't receive a response from him after three days, he sorta gave up. Yoongi figured he must have been busy with school, but that didn't help the fact that he was a little jealous. Hoseok managed to find time to spend with Namjoon and Jin over the course of almost two weeks, but he had heard nothing from Jimin. It wasn't until the following Friday that he heard back from him. And Ironically, they were back in the laundry room.

Yoongi was once again on laundry duty, and was putting the second load of clothes in the washing machine when somebody slid two ice cold hands up the back of his shirt. Yoongi hissed, and spun around in shock. He was greeted with a laughing Jimin, who's face was covered in red,yellow, and green paint splotches. There was even some in his hair,but mostly on his face. Yoongi growled playfully, crossing his arms at the younger, and raising an eyebrow. Jimin's laughter died down as he looked sheepishly at the older. "Hi, Hyung," he giggled. Yoongi smirked.

"Hello Dollface,"

"Fancy meeting you here," Jimin smiled as he grabbed his basket of clothes, and sliding past him towards an empty washing machine." Namjoon forget to do laundry?"

"Nope. I don't trust him with the machines. He's bound to break one eventually." Yoongi joked. "How was your week?"

"Rough," Jimin sighed. He began piling his clothes into the machine, threw in the laundry soap and slammed the lid maybe a bit too aggressively or Yoongi's liking. "I kept messing up my solo, and Hoseokie was being hard on me all week because of it, but that's only because he wants to see me to good in this class. B-But is really hurt my feelings because he kept pushing me. I also fell down a lot and my hip is so sore, and my art class feels so overwhelming even though it isn't because we're only focusing on one thing right now," Jimin ranted.He ran his hands threw his hair, and huffed. Yoongi closed the lid to his own washing machine, started it up, and then reached out and grabbed Jimin's hand. He pulled the younger closer to him, arms snaking around his waist.

"Just breathe," Yoongi mumbled, pecking his forehead.

"I'm sorry for now texting you, I was just really frustrated about how badly things were going and I didn't really want to talk to anyone,"

"It's okay," Yoongi replied. "I'm not mad. I'm glad you're feeling better."

"Me too," Jimin pulled back and gave him a more cheerful looking smile.

"You'recovered in paint again," Yoongi chuckled. "It's in your hair too,"

"It is?" Jimin's eyes flickered upwards as he grabbed at strands of his hair to check. He eventually fell upon the lock of hair that was covered in blue paint. Jimin pouted. "How'd this get here? I wasn't even using blue pai – oh waist, yes I was, but how did it get in my hair?" he questioned, completely forgetting that Yoongi was standing there. His eyes met his for a moment and then his face went red. "Whoops, forgot you were here,"

"You're so adorable,"

"It's a gift," Jimin replied. "So what have you been up to lately?"

"Practice,music, sleeping," Yoongi shrugged. "Nothing exciting,"

"Practice as in..."

"I play basketball, remember?"

"Oh that's right!" Jimin exclaimed. "Didn't you guys have a game or something?"

"Yeah,last week,"

"I heard about that, congrats on your big win,"

"Thanks,"

"When's your next game? I wanna come see you play," Jimin stated, grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Our next home game in next week. Saturday," Yoongi explained, and the younger plugged it into his phone.

"Okie! What about your music? How's that going?"

"Tough. Can't seem to get through my song without fucking it up," Yoongi explained. "I understand where you're coming from on a frustration level, although, you're entirely to blame for that,"

"Why?" Jimin questioned. "What did I do?"

"You're distracting, darling, absolutely distracting,"

"Oh...I'm sorry,"

"Relax Dollface, it's not a bad thing." Yoongi assured him.

"You sure?" Yoongi nodded. "Okay."

A gentle silence passed between the two of them as they went about their business. Yoongi was loading his last load of laundry into the dryer as Jimin was just starting his second load. They folded their laundry together, but said nothing. It wasn't awkward, but Yoongi wished Jimin would talk about something. Or rather, he should be the one talking. Yoongi promised that next time he'd tell him. But the fear still plagued his mind. So he came up with a different idea.

"I think I might have known your friend...the one you talked about," Yoongi breathed, breaking the silence between the two of them. Jimin's head shot up so fast, Yoongi was afraid the younger had just giving himself whiplash.

"You have!"

"I think so," Yoongi replied. "What was his name again?"

"Yoongi, it was Min Yoongi,"

"It sounds really familiar..."

"He talked with a stutter," Jimin tacked on, wondering if that would jog his memory.

"Yep, that's the guy...he talked about you a lot," Yoongi replied.

"He did?"

"Mmm hmm, he was really in love with you,"

"Was?"

"I haven't seen him in a while, but the last time I checked, he was still head over heels for you."

"Really? He still loves me?"

"Yes, always spoke so fondly of you and your art. Said you were the cutest boy alive," Yoongi remarked and Jimin flushed red.

"Always a way with words that one," he mumbled. Hearing that Suga had once known Yoongi, and that Yoongi still talked about him even after they had gone separate ways warmed his heart in so many ways. Yoongi still loved him. After all these years, he had still waited.

Yoongi felt guilty about lying to Jimin. He knew he should just be upfront with him and say it's me. I'm Yoongi. But it was better than nothing. Jimin heard the most important part. That he was still in love with him. Absolutely, and hopelessly in love with him, and now he knew it.The hard part would be telling him that he was that person, that it had always been him, but he had to start somewhere, and this was it.

so I'm back in school, with a fairly laid back semester, so updates shouldn't be that hard to get out. on another note however, I feel like I'm being too repetitive with myself with the past few chapters and I'm really sorry, I just don't want to rush into anything when it comes to my books. i hope you all enjoy this chapter. Also, your question of the day is what was the best part of your day? love you all, enjoy.