TWENTY ONE

YOONGI STARED UP AT THE CEILING OF HIS ROOM, BREATHING IN AND OUT SLOWLY. Jimin was still fast asleep beside him, his face buried into the pillow. The younger had come over the during the middle of the night complaining about Taehyung and Jungkook being too loud in the room next door, and that he wanted some piece and quiet. Needless to say,he didn't get it seeing as the two of them couldn't keep their hands off each other. Jimin had barely been in his dorm for five minutes before they were locked in a heated kiss with Yoongi taking off the younger's shirt.

Jimin shifted from his spot, rolling onto his side, with his back now facing Yoongi. The blanket hung low around his waist, but left his back open and exposed. Yoongi rolled over as well, and slung his arm over Jimin's waist. He gently kissed his back before nuzzling his face into the back of his neck. He couldn't help but laugh a little when he realized how nostalgic the action was for him.

The sun peeked through the curtains of Jimin's bedroom window early in the morning. Dust particles dances around in the light, showing how dusty the room really was. Jimin couldn't remember the last time he dusted in here. Not that it mattered to him. He was 15. Who dusted their rooms anyway?

The younger was fast asleep, one arm tucked under the pillow, face nestled against it. Yoongi lay behind him, arm draped over his waist,his head tucked into the crook of the younger's neck. Their hands were still intertwined with each others from when they fell asleep.

Yoongi opened one eye, blinking from the sunlight that was shining brightly now. He could hear the waves crashing faintly against the shore and the birds chirping. Jimin was still asleep, and he didn't want to wake him. He placed a soft kiss to the back of his shoulder blade and sighed contently. In the morning light, Yoongi could get a better look at the younger's neck which was littered with Hickeys. The boys were going to have a hard time trying to explain that if Jimin's parents saw. Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up. He got a little carried away with the younger last night, but he had to do something about the sounds he was making. Jimin proved to be just a little too good with his hands. He pressed another kiss to his bare skin, and tried to remove his hand from the youngers so he could stretch it. Jimin's grip tightened when he tried.

"Where are you going?" the younger rasped out. Tiredly, he flipped himself onto his other side, and opened one eye, glaring at him.

"N-Nowhere,"Yoongi assured him with a kiss. "My a-a-arm's asleep, that's all,"

"Oh,sorry," Jimin immediately let go, allowing him to extend it. "How'd you sleep?" Jimin asked, as he stretched.

"R-Really good," Yoongi mumbled. He cupped the side of Jimin's neck with his free hand, gently stroking his skin with his thumb. "You?"

"Really good," Jimin mimicked. He gave Yoongi a goofy grin before leaning over for a kiss. Yoongi smiled into it.

"What'cha thinking about?"

Yoongi blinked twice, snapping out of his daze. His eyes refocused on Jimin,who was now facing him, wide awake. Yoongi chuckled softly, and pecked his forehead. "Nothing important. Just a memory of when I was younger."

"What about?"

"My friend. Something about the way you were lying this morning reminded me of him, that's all. Don't worry about it dollface,"

Jimin pouted playfully, and Yoongi rolled his eyes. He pulled him in for a kiss. "Relax doll,"

"I'm only teasing," Jimin giggled.

"Pain in the ass," Yoongi huffed.

"Mmm,"was the younger's response. He curled into Yoongi's sighed, and closed his eyes. "How'd you sleep?"

"Really good," Yoongi whispered.

"Me too," Jimin replied. "I like sleeping with you," he began to explain. "And I'm not just talking about sex." Yoongi snorted.

"Thanks Jiminie,"

Jimin lifted his head, and stared at him. Yoongi's smiled faded in realization. He glanced down at him. "S-Sorry, I-"

"No, don't...." Jimin was grinning like an idiot. "You said my name. I like it," Yoongi took a deep breath, before smiling back at him.

"I like your name," Yoongi told him quietly.

"How come you keep calling me dollface then?"

"Because I like watching you blush, you look so cute," Jimin turned red in embarrassment.

"Shush," Yoongi laughed, letting his head hit the pillow. "It's not funny,"Jimin whined.

"Yes it is," Jimin frowned, and crawled on top of Yoongi, straddling his waist. He grabbed his pillow from the night and waked the older in the face with it. "HEY!"

"Take it back," Jimin said sticking his tongue out at him.

"Never," Jimin whacked him again.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi growled playfully. He grabbed the younger's waist,and flipped them over so that he was on top. Jimin peered up at him innocently, biting his bottom lip.

"Suga," Jimin breathed back teasingly.

"That'snot my name silly," Yoongi mumbled, placing his hands on either side of his face.

"Well you haven't told me your real name yet," Jimin pointed out.

"It's-"

Jimin made a face when his phone started buzzing. He made a 'one moment'motion and reached over to grab it.

"FUCK," the younger hissed.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to be late for class," Jimin groaned. He cupped Yoongi's face and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. "I've got to run, I'm so sorry hyung," Jimin slipped out from under neath him, and quickly dressed. When he had everything he needed, he climbed back on the bed for another kiss. "I'll see you tonight though, at the game. I promised Mark I'd be there, but between the to of us, I'm only going to watch you play. I'll bring Hoseokie too, and we'll cheer you on. Bye Hyung,"

Yoongi flopped back against the mattress as the younger sprinted out of the dorm. "Fucking hell," he breathed. "At this rate, he'll never know,"

I apologize that it's so short, but how does it make you guys feel knowing that Yoongi was fully prepared to tell Jimin what his name was only for him to loose the opportunity due to unfortunate timing? Do you think he'll tell him at the game? (also, do you think their relationship is moving too fast or is it a good pace?)

I have exciting news as well you guys. thanks to @eyesvacc Summer Lovin' is now available in Spanish! So, if English isn't your first language, and Spanish is, and you would rather read it in your first language, you can.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter! love you all