FORTY-THREE

June

THE SUN SHONE BRIGHTLY AS JIMIN HURRIED DOWN THE PATHWAY. He clutched his sketchbook in his arms, a sluggish feeling taking over as he made it to the building. He was tired. Why were exams so early in the morning? Especially his? He didn't appreciate having to wake up for seven a.m. so that he could take an eight o'clock exam. It was infuriating.

Inside the building was cold, and Jimin shivered as he was blasted with air conditioning. Right now, he preferred the heat. He sauntered down the hall towards the music room, and took a seat outside on one of the benches. It was almost noon, which means that Yoongi should be finishing up his playing exam. He lent back against the cold brick wall and sighed. A lot had happened since Jaehyun. The past month had been really hectic for the both of them. They worked their asses off to make sure that they would graduate this year, Jimin had managed to secure an internship at a local dance company alongside Hoseok. He and Yoongi had gotten their first apartment together, and they still had to deal with the court. Thankfully, that part was over relatively fast, and Jimin wasn't charged with murder like he feared he was going to be. The judge ruled it as self defense, and he was free to go.

Jimin sighed contently, and opened up his sketchbook. He flipped to a fresh page, and began to idly sketch while he waited for Yoongi to finish.He must have spent about half an hour there before the older came waltzing out of the room, bag slung over his shoulder. Yoongi smirked when he spotted his boyfriend hunched over his sketchbook. He quietly made his way over to him, and sat down beside him on the bench. Yoongi wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his cheek. "Hi baby," he mused. Jimin smiled, briefly glancing up to look at him,and then continued on his with drawing.

"Hi," Jimin replied.

"What'cha drawing sweet cheeks?" he asked, resting his forehead against Jimin's shoulder.

"Really? Sweet cheeks?" Jimin asked, lifting his head again. Yoongi laughed,placing a delicate kiss against his lips.

"Hey, it got your attention, so it worked," he teased. Yoongi sighed and kissed his forehead. "How was your exam?"

"Brutal," Jimin groaned, leaning against him. "I'm so tired!"

"Ugh, me too,"

"Home?" Jimin questioned, looking up at him with wide and hopeful eyes. Yoongi nodded once.

"Home,"

"YES!" Jimin closed his sketchbook and jumped up excitedly. He reached out and grabbed Yoongi's hand, hoisting him to his feet in a rush. Yoongi chuckled.

"Easybaby, we have all day," Yoongi said, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"But the sooner we get home, the sooner we can go to bed," Jimin said,wiggling his eye brows. Yoongi paused for a split second. He laced his fingers with Jimin's and practically dragged him out of the building. "Yoongi!" Jimin giggled.

The sounds of laughter filled the almost empty apartment. Unopened boxes covered almost every area of the place, with the exception of a few that had been opened for the sole purpose of Jimin looking for something in them. They had a lot of unpacking to do still, and there a few more things they needed to pick up for the place, but for the most part it was starting to feel like a home to them.

It was a big apartment, but for them it was cozy enough, and close to Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin. Only ten minutes away. Jin had helped them look for it when they decided they wanted to move into their own place. They were also close to Taehyung and Jungkook. The pair had moved in with Jungkook's grandma to help her around the house. They were planning to look for their own place once the summer ended.

Yoongi had Jimin pinned beneath him, fingers tickling his bare sides as he squirmed around on the mattress. Yoongi dipped his head, placing delicate kisses alongside his jaw and neck. His hair, which had grown considerably longer in the past few months, brushed against his collarbone, making his jump slightly. Jimin sighed contently as Yoongi continued to kiss his neck, occasionally sucking softly on his skin. This was what happiness was. Being able to come home to his own place, a place where he and Yoongi could call theirs. Where they didn't have to worry about the world around them, and they could just be with each other, curled up in their bed in the aftermath of making love.

Yoongi brought his lips back up to kiss Jimin, hands moving from his waist to his neck, holding the sides gently so that he wouldn't hurt him. Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck, and wrapped his legs around his waist, holding him in place. "I love you, Park Jimin,"Yoongi mumbled against his lips. He kissed his cheek, and then buried his face in Jimin's neck, exhaling slowly.

"I love you more, Min Yoongi," he countered, running a hand through Yoongi's long hair. The blonde had faded quite a bit since they had dyed it, and his black roots were beginning to show more prominently.

"Not possible," Yoongi replied, kissing Jimin's shoulder. "I love you just as much as you love me," He propped himself up on both elbows,kissing the tip of Jimin's nose. The younger's face scrunched up and he giggled.

"You should keep your hair like this," Jimin stated, playing with Yoongi's hair again. He liked the length it was. "You with long hair is hot," Yoongi snickered.

"You like it that much huh, pretty boy?" he asked, running his own hand through it, which only made the action ten times more hotter for Jimin. He nodded his head. "Okay, fine, I'll keep it,"

"Yes," he cheered. Yoongi rolled his eyes, before looking back down at Jimin.

"You're so cute," he mumbled.

"I bet you say that to all the guys," Jimin joked. A wide smile spread across Yooni's face.

"Just the pretty ones," he replied. Jimin laughed, and pulled Yoongi down by his neck for another kiss. "Round 2?" he mumbled into the kiss, sounding hopeful. Jimin smirked against his lips.

"I don't see why not," Yoongi did his own silent victory and kissed down Jimin's chest. Jimin's head fall back against the pillows, back arching, and eyes shutting tightly as Yoongi took him into his mouth.

Yeah, life was good for Jimin right now.

next chapter is most likely going to be the last one for this book, and then we're done. (would any of you be interested in doing a q&a for this book or no?)