Hate

Now I'm waiting for someone who is thinking that i ruined his life.

I closed my eyes and trying to forget everything happened today. I am not  even dare  to remember what happend to me today..

yes, it's my wedding day. everyone felt so happy  with my wedding except me and my so called husband.

I heard some noise at the door,and I walked towards the door to see who it is.

"Ankith..." i said with panicking and fear rosed in my body.

He walked into the room and came  towards me and slapped me hard.

I am unable to perceive what's happening to me ,i just felt unbearable pain on my cheek..tears rolled down on my cheeks.

" You are so deseparate to marry me..I'll show you the consequences of marrying me ."

He pushed me to the wall and started throwing the things around the room.

His hand was injured while he was breaking vase near bed.

I reached to him to see his wound.but he jerked his hand away from me.

"Ankith ..please don't do this ".
I pleaded him.

"Stop your acting like you care for me,I'm going to make your life hell .. remember this "

 Ankith shouted angrily  and slammed  the door  and went away.

I sat in the corner of the room and started crying .after a couple of hours i went to sleep.

**********************************
Hi readers,

Thanks you for choosing my story.i hope you will like it.

And sorry there might be spelling mistakes ,I'll edit them as soon as possible.☺️

**********************************