Roses again🌹

I slept more peacefully after long time.wished for this happiness lost for long time..Our entire drive to home was silent..i tried to talk he  looked ice cold so i sat quietly.Somehow yesterday i was over the moon.

I woke up earlier than before and  found ankith sleeping next to me.I smiled at him ..i pinched his dimples .i thanked God  as i was going to see his baby face every day.

i thanked God  as i was going to see his baby face every day

           Lee minho as Ankith

We even had breakfast together and he didn't talk much but he carried normal expressions on his face.I feel much better than other days.

(Actually i was really sick of his furrowed brows and unpleasant expressions i want an eye smile from him

(Actually i was really sick of his furrowed brows and unpleasant expressions i want an eye smile from him.).

I was in a happy mood , wanted to do gardening .I opened front door and took steps towards garden..but i noticed a Box and I wondered who would have left the box. Out of curiosity i was about to open the box ..but Ankith stopped me. He came to me and took the box and went away.

He didn't even looked at me while taking it he behaved like weirdo..

Ankith watched movies all the day i made him some snacks and he is really enjoying them,may be he is eating them .

Ankith's pov:

My guess was right ,from the day after reception i was sure some one was watching us.

In the hospital while krithi getting discharged ..i observed someone
is following  us with a car but i ignored.

I found some medicine placed infront of my house. There i got suspicious and searched but found no one.

From that day everyday morning someone sending rose and get well soon greeting card.

I don't know who is sending it to her .. probably one of her ex boyfriends.but still i hide them without anyone's notice.

Yesterday's incident too ,someone was reached bus station before me ,i was about to go to waiting room,but i saw someone coming  in my opposite direction ..but krithi ran and suddenly bumped into me.I looked at the person standing in hoodie ,he saw me and krithi and lowered his head and disappeared in a blink.

Now this mysterious box,i slowly opened it i  was really  surprised .the box was filled with some beautiful red roses.I know krithi loves roses ,but who is sending her roses everyday..who is this mysterious man??..i questioned myself.

I don't know why it's bothering me this much,I really don't care who loves her or whom she loves

I don't know why it's bothering me this much,I really don't care who loves her or whom she loves..it doesn't matter to me much..I do know that ,the person will regret loving her after knowing her true self.

I took the flowers box and thrown thrown it into dustbin...

*********************************

Hi dear readers,

Hope you are enjoying this story,
If you like my story ,please vote and comment down your openion.

Have a nice day😊

Thank you for reading.

**********************************