Help me

Krithika's pov:

I was walking in the garden and Ankith was reading newspaper he is continuing ignoring me for last 2days.I felt some caring in his all acts and so happy about the tiny change in him .priya aunty called me yesterday and said they were coming tomorrow as they need to attend someone weddding and told me to go for shopping and get everything ready.now i am waiting for a perfect time to ask ankith to take me shopping.

But from morning he is so busy with his mobile and Tv now this newspaper..May be he is habituated like that in Us.Yeah..US . I remembered his photos  posted in WhatsApp group.

Awww .i sighed .

"Ankith can you take me to shopping" i asked with low voice.

"What" he asked with a dumb face he is now looking like a angry bird ..

"Aunty told me to go for shopping ,it's for your cousin's wedding".i said.

" Why would i take you" he said.

"Your mom told me to go with you," i said innocently.

"Just go by yourself,I'm not interested to come with you." He said

"Please Ankith ,i don't know the city at all,can you please take me".i pleaded him.

" I was just came to India after long time,how would i know about the city.just use your mobile ,i won't come with you, don't force me" he said and went away.

How can i convince this handsome beast ..he never listens to me.

Arrogant ankith.
Beast ankith
Cold ankith
Demon ankith
Evil ankith

I can scold him with  every letter in alphabet.

I went to our room and got ready to go for shopping. I have to go now ..i asked varsha to come ,she said okay but it takes two hours journey for her .I wore a blue top with white leggings.I applied sindoor and took my bag . surprisingly our driver is waiting for me infront of house..i felt so happy but varsha told me that she will pick me up .so i refused driver and went to near bus station and waited for varsha.

Varsha came and we headed to near city..all journey was completly filled with laughs ,varsha continued to taunt and scold ankith,if by chance ankith heard her scoldings he would die for sure😂😂😂😂.

We went to a mall and brought one beautiful lehanga and a saree and matching jewelery too.we ate at near restaurant and had so much fun. Now its 6:30pm and i want to go back .How can i ask varsha to come with me.she needs to go more far than me.I bid bye to her and went to bus stop.i could sense someone looking at me  ...i was scared there are around 5 to 10 people in the bus station..I enquired about the bus i should board ,they said it will come in 30 minutes..I called ankith.

"He..llo" i said with shaking voice.

"Yes,what now" he said.

"Ankith, i was so scared,can you please come and pick me" i said.

"Where were you" he asked.

"In bus station" i said.

"Just stop krithi,why are you fearing for nothing.No one will kidnap you .just take the next bus and come home".he said.

"Ankith.. please" i said.

"First, Don't panic  next just get into next bus..until then you can wait in the waiting hall, okay" he said

"Ok ankith".i said and went to Waiting hall.it's really quite and nearly all shops were closed .i put on  my headphones and listening to music ..but my heart is beating heavier than usual .

I waited there around 30 minutes ,ni bus came to station..i went out the waiting hall and looked in the enquiry booth but no one is there i could hear some muttering sounds and whistles.  their footsteps are approaching  me.
I quickly clutched my shopping covers and ran towards waiting hall..

I ran to a corner and sat with mouth closed.

"Where are you dear"..someone said in flirty manner.

my heart dropped and my hands were trembling I could sense shortness of breath and tears flowing like river..i tried calling ankith and his phone was out of reach.

"Come out soon" another voice came it sounded like a warning.

" we can't play hide and seek anymore girl ,just come out or else if  we found you you will just regret it later" he said and and laughing evily.

I closed my eyes ..mummy,dady....its so frightening me,mummy i cried in my inside.I opened my eyes there stood  four men looking at me like I'm their pray
A tall guy  tried to touch me. I hit him but he hold my hand ...

..my heart beat raised and i felt numb and kneeled down and  lifted  my shopping bags and thrown them at  him and kicked one of them and started running  i ran and bumped into a man.i hold him and cried

"Please help me sir...they were teasing me sir please sir help me ,help me."