Chapter-8

As i opened my eyes ,i found my self hugging a huge teddy.i rubbed my eyes and look at teddy.. instead of teddy i saw a face ...i opened my big eyes .  .. it's Ankith..

I released my hands from him ,moved away from him stared into his baby face .

while staring it him made  brushed my past .where Ankith and i are very close friends we used to play and eat together.I remembered how caring he was towards me.

One time he even picked a fight for me and punched a guy who misbehaved with me ,he had some bruises too from that fight .at that time i seriously told myself I'm never gonna leave him because he is my knight in shining armour.

He used to be kind hearted and playful and flirty too sometimes .He loves to sing alot .I used to admire him while he is singing .At that time i was secretly loving him but no one knows it ,except my personal Diary.

Now i went to change and prepared breakfast for us.I felt relieved from foot pain .I went to our room where Ankith was sleeping ,i want to wake him but afraid that he may yell at me.

I observed a cut on his finger and it was untreated .it was a small cut so i want to put a band on his finger.I picked a band and sat beside him.He was still sleeping ,i took his palm and started applying cream and put band on his finger while putting it on him.he suddenly opened his eyes and started shouting at me.

"What are you doing here ,just get lost" he yelled and  got up from bed

"Sorry .." i said with trembling voice .

"Just get out" he shouted again.

" I was just putting band.."before i am saying he pushed me to wall.
I somehow managed to stand but my foot hurts.

He came near to me

" Don't act like you care for me,just leave or you want me to throw you out of the room" he shouted .

What the hell is wrong with him
I just took care of his injury he is shouting at me ...i can not tolerate this i backed at him.

" I was not caring you ,just showing some humanity ,if it was any other one i will do that just stop thinking like i care for you".I said and wiped my tears.

" You are now talking back to me .This is your real identity .and you try to act cool" he laughed at me.

"Please don't talk like that as you don't know me before"  i said.

"Well ,i do know you better than anyone ,you are just not worth than scrum bag,you and your thoughts are worst and you should thank me for saving your name in front of society " he said.

"I would have thanked you for what you did for me.  But when i realised that  it's for your revenge why should i thank you. Or should i thank you for promising me to Make my life a living hell ,well than thank you Mr.Ankith do you best to ruin me".

I said angrily ...

I don't know how did i speak to him like that and iam fearing what will be the outcomes of my act.

"Well, thank you Mrs.Ankith .i'll  try my best to ruin you and I bet you will beg for mercy and note down this one week is going to be tough for you " .

He said and slammed the bathroom door.

I Stood their like a statue trying to  control my tears but couldn't i ran to another room and continued crying...

Kind of pain you get when you hurt by someone whom you love and trust the most  is unbearable.

I want to go back where iam happily enjoying my life.I am the one who wanted to be with Ankith now i am trying to not face him.