Happy ending❤️🌹

We have been travelling for 8 hours from now.

We reached the village that detective was told ..i called ankith and he is also on the way he will be here in 30minutes .i sent our address to Ankith.

Me ,anu and abhi got down from the car and went to the address we got from the detective .the ip which posted the rumored photos was belongs to some one who is living here.
.there is a building infront of us and i opened the gate and looked at abhi.he patted on my shoulder and anu hold my hands.

The door was opened and i went inside..

"Excuse me,is there anyone"abhi asked.

A maid came and asked who are you.

"We are known to this house owner ,please call them"i asked her.

She went upstairs.

My heart is beating so hard and my plans were sweating..i want to know the one who did this to me.

"Who are you" a voice came from upstairs ..it sounded so familiar to me.

I saw her while she coming to downstairs.. it's MAYA

Maya our friend.

I couldn't believe my eyes ,why maya is here and i thought she was in Australia .

She looked at me and started to act panic.

Abhinav looked at me

"She is maya ,our friend from college"i said.

"Krithi"she said and start running to upstairs but abhi caught her.

"Maya,why are you here"i asked her.

"Because it's my house"she said angrily.

"Did you uploaded the photos of me and Pardhu in College website"

i asked her ..i want her to say no because we lived a year as friends and i really trusted her as a friend.

"Who is Pardhu" she asked innocently.

She does know Pardhu cause Pardhu talked with her sometimes.and as Anshul's cousin she knew pardhu.but why is she saying lies now.

"Maya,please don't lie" i asked her pleadingly.

"Hffff...it came to this long so why hide now..Yes i did i uploaded your photos" maya said .

I was shocked and fell on my knees.anu came to me.

Ankith,Bhanu,anshul came to the house now.They heard what maya said.

"Why,what wrong i did to you"i asked her i went and slapped her twice.

"Why did you do this" i asked her.

"Stop it krithi don't cry ,i want money so i used pardhu.i don't think he will commit sucide after break up ..I got to know ankith was rich too,so i wanted to be with him.but you never gave me a chance to approach him.so i did photoshoped and uploaded it ."maya said.(she has no regret about waht she did but she is smiling why is she smiling).

Anu went near her slapped her.

"Bitch why are you hitting me"maya said.

"I have not killed you,be happy for that"anu said.

"Did you know you spoiled her life ,you call yourself as a friend"abhi said to maya.

"I'm not a friend to her i just use them "maya said smiling face.