Our Reception❤️

I woke up at 3pm at evening and felt dizzy as I've not properly eaten in last two days.though i had eaten halwa in the morning.i fell so weak and dizzy .

Priya aunty came around 4:30pm and gave me a reception cloths and jewels and told me to get ready  fast so we can leave at 6pm.

I bathed and looked at cloths aunty brought for me.It was red colour long  frock .It looks so elegant and she offered a diamond necklace set with a bracelet .

I put on those cloths and then i saw a lady entering into my room, she said she was a hair stylist

I put on those cloths and then i saw a lady entering into my room, she said she was a hair stylist.she did my hair beautifully and praised me for my appearance I smiled at her .I tried to walk around to get comfortable with my dress and heels  but my foot injury got worsen and it's paining heavily .

We started to reception hall. Aunty was accompaning me and i have not seen Ankith after the breakfast . Aunty said he has gone early to make things perfect there.I smirked my self he does not even consider this as a marriage why to have this Extraordinary reception..I think our's was sudden  wedding  so he want have a huge reception to stand with  his family pride.That's why he is taking more care.

We reached the hall in 50minutes .I just looked at my phone it was 7:10 ..aunty took me to bride room.she told me to rest for some time and we'll start at 7:30 and she left greet relatives.

I'm the only one left in the room,i looked at my foot and saw blood strains on bandage.I ran towards restroom and took off the bandage and started cleaning blood strains on my foot ..i realised blood strains on my heel too.i decided to wash it first and I'm about to wash aunty and her realtives knocked the door .i opened it and paid my regards to them after five minutes  i was  set go on stage with Ankith.

Ankith ,the person i used to love the most became my greatest fear in only two days.

I sighed and get myself ready to go on stage.

I stood infront of door suddenly I felt someone grabbed my arms i shocked to see his face..Ankith was glaring at me with his  black eyes .my heart still pounds everytime when i see him , though i have known him for 8 years .

But this time my heart is not pounding not because of admiration it's because of fear he would beat me again.

"Shall we go my wife's" he said acting sweetly.

I started at him and started walking with him.As we entered the stage everyone started clapping their hands.

As we entered the stage everyone started clapping their hands

Ankith was dancing and smiling  too.

Ankith was acting like a good husband and very much happy with this marriage. I guess it's not acting it's over acting..

Suddenly He whispered to my ears

"Can't you even spread your lips for others,just put some fake smile " he smirked and I smiled at him.

Then we got on stage his cousins were shouting heavily in the crowd.i cleared my thoughts to hear them.

"kiss her...kiss her....kiss her".

What are you saying I wanted to shout..but I'm not .Ankith turns to krithika  .

Ankith do you want to do die..don't do this i wanted shout but in no more time he placed his lips on my cheek.

" Just pretend to be shy" he whispered.

I was zoning out of mind. I wanted to beat him black and blue and want to punch him so hard.But i can't do anything.but a small corner in my heart did enjoyed it so happily .